“Best Western Burbank Airport Motel”

Best Western Burbank Airport Inn
Ranked #88 of 352 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Nice clean comfortable rooms with pleasant and helpful staff. Located close to Burbank Airport but not very close to some universities I was visiting. Value for the money was excellent. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank John W
There are newer reviews for Best Western Burbank Airport Inn

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I read a lot of reviews saying crappy area and I must agree with the comments on that, however the hotel itself was not bad. The room included frig, microwave and a go with a good amount of channels. The bed was very comfortable (very soft). Their is no central but the wall unit sufficed, just keep it running because the room will get stuffy quick. The bathroom was pretty standard. The towels were pretty small though but they did the job. Parking is free which is a plus. We didn't have any issues with the double parking but I did see how it could happen. They recommend you leave your keys at the front if you block some one. The breakfast consisted of boiled eggs, toast, pastries and waffles you have to make yourself (waffle iron). There is a donut shop right next door that makes breakfast sandwiches as well as coffee drinks. There also a 7-11 and a liquor store next door. This hotel best suits someone who doesn't plan to spend too much time in the room. I wouldn't spend more than $200 here on a 2 nights stay. It's not my first choice, but it's not completely scratched off my list.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alania C
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Location is not far from Universal City, CA. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I traveled with family and everyone slept well. As we approached the hotel, we questioned our choice, but once entering the hotel, we realized that "all was good."

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Phillip V
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Good bang for the buck. The neighborhood seems run down but interior of the hotel is good and have everything We need. The cleanliness of the room is a plus and everything works the way it supposed to be.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Brian H
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed only 1 night. Room was clean and ok. Staff was friendly and check in / check was smooth professional. You can also a book a wide selection of city tours directly thru the hotel - saves time. Some tours will also pick up at the hotel - that was excellent. Saves time and money going to the city. I would recommend a car if you stay longer. The hotel is quite far out and public transport takes some time.
Shuttle bus driver Ram was friendly and helpful.
Would stay again.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Parking's the worst aspect of this hotel. You'll most likely need to double park and give your keys to the front desk so that they can move your car around at night. It will add considerable time while waiting for such. Room was great and breakfast area was cleaner than most of its ilk. Employees were most helpful and they told me to just drive down the same street to get straight to Universal Studios.
I've most likely booked over 40 hotels with Priceline and have always persuaded others to utilize it, but within a 10 day span they’ve proven to be a deceptive and thieving company which compels me to share their lying and greedy ways with everyone that would care to read about it. First deception: I booked up four different hotels in California a couple weeks ago and purchased their trip insurance. We were in a bad car accident and my car got totaled. The airbag hit me in the face and caused Vertigo, nausea, and extreme dizziness. I called Priceline to cancel two nights in a hotel that was up a mountain on a twisting road, knowing that it would be dangerous to continue. I needed to get a physician’s exam and letter stating my condition, which I did. Being dishonest thieves the travel insurance company that Priceline makes money off of denied my claim and has no intention of compensating me for the two nights that I paid for and wasted further money on their nonsensical travel insurance on.
2nd deception. I bid on five nights in three areas in San Diego, especially Mission Valley West. I was placed in a distinctly different area: Mission Valley East. The city of San Diego has specifically placed the boundary between these areas at highway 163, and the Days Inn Mission Valley in which they placed me is a few miles beyond this boundary. I have stayed at that hotel before, years ago, and vowed never to do so again. I believe that Priceline is being dishonest with its customers in labeling it in the West boundary. My complaint about this and my request to be able to book myself at another hotel was dismissed by their customer service representative, who just read to me from their manual and did nothing to resolve the problem.
The letter that they sent me in a response while denying my facts
clearly states on it: "Your hotel is guaranteed to be in this area." Which of course it isn’t and resulted in 15 minutes of additional driving both ways.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David293922
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This is a newer hotel, and the rooms are clean and in good condition. The bed was very comfortable, and we heard little noise during our stay. While this hotel is in a commercial/residential area, I saw nothing to indicate any problems and the L.A. crime statistics I reviewed indicated the Lankershim-Saticoy location is a low crime area. We stayed on a weekend and there was no problem, before 10 pm, getting a parking space that did not require leaving your keys at the desk. I found the day manager to be very friendly and helpful, so I was pleased with the entire experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
#201 of 352 in Los Angeles
Colony Inn North Hollywood
Colony Inn North Hollywood
#97 of 352 in Los Angeles

Been to Best Western Burbank Airport Inn? Share your experiences!