“Best Place in town”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Highland, California
“Best Place in town”
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Every time I'm in town I come here. It's worth the 90 mile drive. Vickie, Mayra and Rebecca are all great and make you feel like family. Not to mention the food is great.

1 Thank Rjduran2

Sydney, Australia
“Fresh and Affordable foods”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

The place is near to my house so I try to visit this place once in a week. My husband live out of the town so last week when we came house for visiting I took him to Pacific to have dinner.
My hubby liked crispy potatoes and rice very much.

The decoration is really nice and shooting to eyes. We really enjoyed our dinner and the desert after the dinner. The staffs are really friendly and service is exceptional. The price was reasonable.

We will come again for sure.

• Visited July 2013
Ban Patong, Phuket, Thailand
“Great place for breakfast.”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Went their 2 times during my last trip to LA. The food was expertly prepared and staff courteousness fantastic. Would highly recommend for breakfast.

• Visited April 2013
Nampa, Idaho
“One of my favorite breakfasts anywhere”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I have eaten at the Pacific Diner for well over 25 years. It is one of my favorite breakfasts anywhere. Enjoy the sea breeze out on the patio, and choose any breakfast - you can't go wrong. Huevos Rancheros, one of the omelets - especially the seafood omelet on weekends, a cup of coffee and I'm in heaven.
The diner is closed on Tuesdays, but my (close) second favorite breakfast is just around the corner.

• Visited May 2013
Baghdad Province, Iraq
“Another great breakfast & brunch spot in San Pedro”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Great steak & eggs, great carne asada, great tortillas, and lovely waitresses! And oh yeah, ocean breeze!

Visited July 2012