“Breakfast Supremo”

Pacific Diner
Ranked #414 of 10,875 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Almost every time I’ve come to LA over the last 10 years I come here for breakfast. Simply the best Diner in town. Great food and excellent service.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

The food was amazing, the staff was fun to interact with and met some very nice locals to chat with during our meal.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Pacific Diner has really nice breakfast and very little off-street parking. I've been there a couple of times, mostly entering in from the rear - alley area. This morning was from the street into the small but cheerful counter area. If you do not want this, go back outside and enter from the rear area. The eggs & sausage patty was very good as was the biscuit and gravy. This is my place to when I am in the area and is one where the locals go.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I had the huevos rancheros and the sauce was tangy good and eggs over medium just right served with crunchy on the outside hash browns. I was happy. First time here and the staff is lively and courteous. This was memorial weekend at 0800 and I had parking and plenty of seating.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I have eaten many times at Pacific Diner over many years. The food is consistently good. Standouts are the omelets, which are fluffy with perfectly cooked vegetables. The home fries quite good, the rice average, and the biscuits surprisingly disappointing. I try to eat at Pacific Diner every single time I visit San Pedro.