“Great value!”

Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Toronto, Canada
“Great value!”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed in the area for 4 days and I went here twice. The value of the food is good, well I only had the one dish. They accept cash only. I had the Hoy-Ka house noodle. I asked for mild but it's still very spicy. I like spicy foods but I usually ask for mild to test out what mild means to the restaurant. The small size is $3.99 and the regular size is $5.99. Small size is good if you want to test out other food but the quantity is still a lot.
If you're around the area, you should visit here but I wouldn't travel from far and wide to go here. I should mention that it seems that they are moving locations in February.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Choco_robba

• Thai first
Surrey, Canada
“Hoy-Ka is Okay”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Easily located on Hollywood Blvd further east of the main strip. It's a small eatery that accepts cash only. We came for a quick late night bite so only had the noodles #18A. The service is fast and the food is cheap, but in my opinion the quality is just average. It's worth a visit if you're in the area but not a destination to seek out or if you're looking for a fine dining experience.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank lightningboy
Hollywood, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Comfort & Joy”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The Tom Yum Soup with shrimp is the best in town. The Pad Thai was also fresh, tasty and comforting. The perfect meal to bring in the New Year.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Alison M
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“ top 3 thai spots on the planet”
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Had a great food experience here at thethis spot ordered the yellow curry spicy with pork with some thai tea with milk my girl had the bbq pork with rice both added up to around 24 bucks. Not bad price wise curry was salty spicey creamy just plain good lacked a bit of heat though nothing what the extra condiments couldnt compensate i gave my dish a eight my girl gave her pork dish a 7 all in all a good spot to chow down

Plus points

Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thai Boat Noodles”
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Best Thai Boat noodles EVER!!! Located in Thai Town, Hollywood, I tend to stop by for a post-Hollywood sign hike or post-Sparadise massage chow-down session. Note: Cash only. I love the liver they serve with the dish and I prefer to skip out on the chicharrones fried pork skin. Service is lackluster and it's a small place but I really just come here for the Thai Boat noodles. Best.Thai.Boat.Noodles.EVER!!!

1 Thank Jenny Y