“really good!”

Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Los Angeles, California
“really good!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I should preface that I eat out a lot and have easily gone to over 200 different restaurants around town. I even keep my own "zagat" guide in an excel spreadsheet. I love this place. It's my most favorite restaurant downtown. The food is excellent and I've never ever had a bad item from here, literally. My go to entrees are the steak frites or moules frites, every single one of the appetizers are delish and you really can't go wrong with any of them but my go to one is the one with the bacon, I forget what it's called but I'm a bacon lover so that was easy.

Visited January 2014

Los Angeles
“Worst delivery Ever!”
Reviewed 8 September 2010

We ordered 4 dishes from this place. All were watery and tasteless - the dumplings are like paste, the beef and beans are small and limp - the list continues. Very disappointing considering we have great Thai food in Hollywood.

1 Thank sastudio