“Twice in one week”
Review of The Six

The Six
Reserve with OpenTable
The Six is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,575 of 10,087 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Westside
Cross street: Overland
Description: The Six is the one of the newest Los Angeles Gastropubs, and home of the famed Signature Six Burger. Our focus is pairing boutique wines and our signature six rotating craft beers on tap with a fresh seasonal menu. The vibe is undeniably old Northern California rustic and the food, served in cast iron skillets or on rustic wood planks, is unpretentious and farm-to-table delicious. We are constantly shopping at our local farms for the freshest available seasonal ingredients. “We pride ourselves in making slow food as fast as we can”.
Los Angeles, California
“Twice in one week”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Coincidentally, two groups of friends invited me to The Six this week. Once for dinner and once for lunch. Both times, the food was great. The atmosphere on a Thursday dinner was more to my liking. Too loud during a Friday lunch to hear each other. My favorites were the brussels sprouts, vanilla roasted beats, and salmon salad. I could have done without the banana creme pie, but the rest of my table enjoyed it.

• Visited January 2014

Santa Monica, California
“Brunch Brunch Brunch.”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The Six is one of the best places in West LA to go for Brunch. They offer a killer deal on Mimosas AND/OR Great White Beer. It's $10.00 for ALL-YOU-CAN-DRINK Mimosas and Great White - how can you beat that? When you get tired from all of those mimosas (notice I didn't say 'tired of'), you can easily switch over to Great White, which is a very good beer. Their food items are great, and you'll have great service every time you go. Make a reservation to save yourself a wait - and ask for Chad.

Visited September 2013
Los Angeles
“Always a Great Bet”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The Six offers really unique, delicious food. And the staff is quite wonderful, especially Cody, who is such a delight! Ask for his section!!

Visited September 2013
Santa Monica, California
“Best Lowkey place in West LA”
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Owner is an aficionado of Bruce Lee(just a hunch) and this spot represents that kind of atmosphere(60-70s feel). Servers are quick and to the point. The best time to go us for the weekend brunch (10am-2pm) all you can drink mimosa or their local brew(20$). The food is pretty good and simple(not a big menu/selection for brunch). I usually order the bfast-burrito, the waffle sliders or sandwich. If you eat like me lol, you may need more than one dish or bring a friend who eats less and they don't mind sharing.

Happy Eating

• Visited August 2013
Atlanta
“Good food and place to meet friends”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

We enjoyed a good dinner in an unhurried setting. My friend had a veggie burger and I had the pizza (the cherry tomatoes were very fresh). Both meals were delicious. The draft beer I ordered could not be served as the restaurant ran out but they suggested an offering closely matched to my taste which was a decent recovery for the staff. The service was kinda slow but more in an unhurried "we're not gonna rush you out of here" vibe.

Visited May 2013