“the way the other people live”

Beverly Hills Tours
Ranked #44 of 247 Tours in Los Angeles
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: we offer discounted celebrity star homes tours in beverly hills for $25.00 each person.All tours are done in safari style open vans with no windows.See the homes of Michael Jackson,Tom Cruise,Je-lo,David Beckham,Dr.Phil,Jackie Chan and many more..Tour lasts less than 2 hours.we are fully insured and licensed.
Cardiff
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“the way the other people live”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Of course I wanted to see where Bing Crosby had lived and where Tom Hanks does! Not to mention Stephen Sielberg, David Beckam, Tom Cruise etc! Some experience with an excellent guide. We were shown the house where poor Michael Jackson passed away and drove down Rodeo Drive - without stopping unfortunately! We then went to Mann's (Sid Grawmann) Chinese Theatre where you can see hand and foot prints of amazing celebrities like George Burns, Gregory Peck, Paul Newman, Marilyn Manroe, Ton Hanks, Dean Martin, Dors Day and so more. Very special and wouldn't wanted to have missed this. Just awesome. Go for it!.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank RoyalLady9

• Indonesian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Good way to see Beverly Hills”
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Taking a guided tour of Beverly Hills is a good way to see Beverly Hill's neighbourhoods and purported star's homes. We took a tour with ?Starline tours - on an open top jeep. The guide was friendly and informative, but you have to take what she says with a grain of salt. I'm sure there's a bit of embellishment to her celebrity sighting stories. However, you do learn a bit about Hollywood history and it's a beautiful ride through Beverly Hills with it's famous palm tree-lined streets and with a stop at a lookout point to see the Hollywood sign and a drive through Rodeo Drive and Sunset Blvd. As for stars' homes - all you see are the front gates and who knows if it's really the home of a celebrity. I doubt they would live in areas that are so accessible to the public. I feel the tour is a bit overpriced, but its a fun, frivolous way to spend a couple of hours.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank RP_traveller_2013
Los Angeles, California, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Touring Beverly Hills”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

This tour is one of the greatest tours that I've gone on in my life. You get to see a lot of the celebrities' homes and you get to see the luxurious rodeo drive in Beverly Hills. Plus I felt like my tour guide did a good job on giving details about all the areas we explored. So I would definitely recommend this tour to people who are trying to tour the LA area.

Visited August 2012
Calistoga, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Views!!”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We really liked the tour, but we left a little too late and by the time we got to all the homes it was getting dark. We really enjoyed the tour though, very thorough.

Visited January 2013
Trabuco Canyon, California
“great tour”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I took my daughter and some friends on this tour for a birthday gift. We are from the Los Angeles area and loved the tour. We heard things and saw things that we never knew about. Richard the owner was so wonderful. He is a wealth of knowledge and gave a real personal and behind the sceens look at old and new hollywood. Very professional and well run. I would definately go again and recommend this fun tour to anyone.

Visited June 2012