“Stellar Service, ALocation”

Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Ranked #131 of 353 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have stayed at the LAX Four Points Sheraton about 15x this past year. I can say with 100% confidence, this is one of the best values in Los Angeles! The customer Service is the very best quality of this outstanding hotel team. Lizette, Jealissia and James all are stellar. The Breakfast crew not only serves a delightful, healthy and full of variety fare, they do it w/ the best morning service of any hotel I've stayed at in years! The in-hotel bar/cocktail lounge frequently runs fun, new promotions every week. This hotel is innovative, has wonderful service and is about .5 miles from LAX--how convenient is that?!? A great place to stay without a doubt!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
PKFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

WOW! Thank you for the amazing 5 star review. We really appreciate your loyalty and recognition of our staff by name. Hope to see you again soon! All the best.

There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here prior to a very early flight out of LAX. The parking is pretty expensive (considering I was only there like 8 hours it was about $24).

The lobby was nice enough. The man who helped check me in was a little rude and didn't seem to like his job.

Compared to other Sheraton Four points, the room wasn't good. The bed was great and soft but there it ends. The bathroom was small and outdated. The air conditioning was mediocre at cooling and a little musky smelling/feeling. The shower was kind of gross.

I went to the pub in the hotel for dinner. The poor bartender was also serving a ton of tables so service was super slow. They need to staff the restaurant better so that the poor guy working isn't so over extended.

It's close to the airport so that is convenient but I think I would try something else next time

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Tiffkat2000

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I was sorry to hear that everything did not go well. From your review it sounds like you must have been in one of our "traditional" rooms. If you choose to give us another try, which I really hope you will, book a "deluxe" room type. They are only a few dollars more but bring a much enhanced experience. I hear what you're saying about parking, I hate paying for it myself. However, it does come at a premium around LAX, we therefore ensure that we have the most competitive rates in the market. We'll definitely take a look at staffing levels in Brewster's but hope you enjoyed one of the over 110 beers on the menu. Thanks again and all the best.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I feel a bit mean giving this only 3 stars, but it was an average airport hotel. Clean and I felt safe, but the rooms were very noisy (from the neighbours not the planes). Really nice pool area and the Four Points 24 hour check in or out was great as I had a late flight so I could spend all day at the pool which was great. Food in the Comfort restaurant was dire and overpriced - avoid at all costs! I stayed in room 411.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your heartfelt post. My apologies for the noisy neighbors. We've recently made some changes in our security department to not only keep you safe, but to keep some of the other guests more respectful of those looking for some rest. We've already seen improvements. As for the restaurant, Chef has seen your post and will be paying close attention to everything that comes out of the kitchen, when done right it's really quite good. We hope to see you again. Best.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Sheraton, just outside the LAX airport, is very convenient and very nice. The rooms were large, clean and inviting. We had difficulty getting wi fi on the ipad because it stated there was a charge. When we asked about it, when checking out, the front desk stated that you apply for the charge, but it is not really charged. This needs to be clarified at check in.

$14 vehicle charge per night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is my second return to this particular hotel when I have come to Los Angeles. I like the service and the beds are comfortable and sleep amazing. For a hotel close to the airport, I didn't expect much for some reason but I was impressed. It isn't the fanciest but it is clean and the customer service is great. The location is steps away from all the amenities you may need and there is not only lot parking but you can even luck up and find on street parking to save a couple of bucks. I will be back because they say the third times a charm and the way my stays have been, I believe it. Oh and the most important part is that the prices are very reasonable and you can always find a deal.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2014

For our overnight stay in LA we decided to try out the Four Points Sheraton based on location and convenience to the Los Angeles Airport. The location is ideal and easy to find. The staff is friendly and welcoming. The rooms are fairly large I also enjoyed the large space for the bathroom. I found that parking while available isn't always convenient, if you don't get lucky with a stall up front it could be a short walk. My family did make use of the fitness room and enjoyed the equipment that was available.

While waiting to check out we did notice guest waiting for the free shuttle to the airport, the seemed to take longer than expected. If staying at the hotel I would recommend leaving extra early for your departing flight if you plan to use the shuttle, some of the guest gave up and just took a taxi instead.

Overall this is a wonderful hotel and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The hotel itself in the lobby is nice. But once we started searching for our room it was like a maze and I felt like it was just a plain old and boring motel enclosed with glass. The bathroom seemed outdated. Luckily it was only for the night. If all you need is a place to sleep sure go ahead. I won't be back. On the upside good friendly customer service.

Room Tip: Just choose the Sheraton instead
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I was thrilled to hear that you found our staff so friendly. On the other hand, I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your accommodations. I hope you will give us a second try, if so, I recommend booking a deluxe room. The prices are very reasonable and you’ll avoid the hallway confusion and experience a larger well-appointed room. All the best.