Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Ranked #116 of 348 Hotels in Los Angeles
Bakersfield, California
“Lax park/fly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Booked this hotel as they had parking package, 14 days plus room. Have stayed here before so knew what to expect. Rooms ok, drawback no safe. Lobby bar remodeled since last visit.
Enjoy the happy hour and light tapas. Convenient shuttle to LAX every 20 minutes. Booked with Trinity reservations.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
PKFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thanks for your review. Your feedback is important to us. We recognize the drawback of not having safes and are working this as a future addition to the rooms. In the meantime we do offer complimentary safe deposit boxes at the front desk. Additionally, we are the only hotel in the area to offer a 14 day park n fly option, thanks for the recognition. We look forward to seeing you again. Best.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (581)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Wichita, Kansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

This hotel i booked instead of my normal hotel the Hilton. Thought I would try and save a few bucks. Overall the hotel is fine, clean and quiet. The rooms are a bit more tired then I would prefer. The lobby is nice and deceiving I was expecting a very nice room and it did not meet my expectaions. The curtains do not block out enough light. Overall it wasn't worth the money I saved. Ill spend the extra bucks and stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hi and thank you for your feedback. It sounds like you may have booked a traditional room. Our deluxe rooms are definitely a step up and I am sure you would find them closer to what you're looking for. Let me know if you book with us again and I'll be sure you have an enjoyable stay. peter.kolla@fourpointslax.com. Best
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for a place to stay for a layover, this is a good choice. Restaurant likes really nice though I didn't eat there. It's a close, free shuttle ride to the airport, but you may have to wait a few minutes for the shuttle when you landed.

No complaints

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope that you will keep us in mind during your next stay in L.A.!
San Jose, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

This is a 2 star motel. Read these facts about our room:
- no outside windows, only one 2 feet from bed facing a hallway which you have to close the curtain for privacy. So dark room and poor CFL lighting.
- no glasses, just plastic cut wrapped in plastic
- $20 parking per night
- bathroom door swings 2 inches from toilet. You have to get in the tub to close the door before able to go to the toilet. Or leave the door open.
- no shower gel. Just one small bar of soap for both sink and shower
- small, no room to set and open the suitcase. Had to set it on the desk.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TravelWorld95063
I really appreciate your feedback, it goes a long way. I hear what your saying about the traditional room type in which you stayed, they are not my favorite either. Years ago, they were on an exposed corridor, which has since been enclosed, explaining the window facing the hallway. If you book a deluxe room, I really believe you're in for a great stay. Parking also comes at premium at and around the airport, however, our prices have always been the most competitive at $19/night for hotel guests. Also, we are looking forward to our next room updates which will enhance your stay. Let me know if you book with us again, peter.kolla@fourpointslax.com, we'll be sure to get it right for you. Best

Travellers are raving about these Los Angeles hotels

Palmerston North, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

This hotel is a great location for flying into and out of LAX. Close to bus stops for trips to Santa Monica or shopping. The Guest Services team were very helpful and knowledgeable about things to do, transport options and were happy to store my luggage after I had checked out, so I could spend the day at Santa Monica before catching my late night flight.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Daryll G
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us - we loved having you! We hope to see you again. Take care.
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have stayed in a bunch of the hotels around LAX, and have settled on the Four Points as my hotel of choice. I don't even look at other options anymore. It turns out that there are some real benefits to staying at this hotel that aren't obvious at first glance, but can make all the difference in how pleasant my travels are.

I travel to LA on business several times a year and, being LA, that means renting a car. I discovered, almost by accident, that the rental car lots for Hertz and Avis are in easy walking distance to the hotel.

Why is that of interest? For me, it's because I'm usually taking a brutally early morning flight to get home. The closeness of these lots means that I can, the night before I go home, return my rental car and walk back to the hotel. That means the next morning, there's no car to deal withTrying to catch a 5-something or 6-something flight is hard enough; why have the hassles of a car return too?

Even if I've been staying somewhere else in SoCal for my trip, I'll often pick up the last night of my visit at the Four Points. They let me park for free long enough to check in and drop off bags; then I can return the car and walk back to the hotel. Done. Over with.

I also love the fact that they have a full service restaurant and bar -- with good vegetarian options too. That's an extra plus for me: I'm always on the go and having a convenient and good vegetarian dinner is wonderful. Most Four Points are a little bit light on the food offerings: this one is amazing.

In terms of the normal hotel things, I find the rooms are well maintained and very clean. The hallways and the elevators are not the prettiest and fastest, but, really, who cares? It's clear the management cares about the hotel which, given the fact it is full of crew and folks who've missed connections, is also amazing. I've never experienced and never seen the staff behave poorly.

Some other observations about the hotel:

* Even though the hotel is right at the airport, the rooms I've had have been quiet.
* The shuttle bus is quick and reliable.

A good night's sleep and the utmost in convenience. That's what keeps me picking the Four Points when I travel. I appreciate that not everybody travels like me, and that my reasons may not work for you. But if you have an early morning flight out of LAX and a rental car, why not give it a try? You will be happy with the extra half-hour of sleep it affords you...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank FLFrequentTraveller
Thank you so much for your loyalty and 4 star review. We look forward to seeing you again soon and providing a 5 star stay.
Best
Medford, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

We stay at the Four Points LAX about five-ten times a year when we fly into/out of LAX. The hotel staff know us, appreciate our business, and take great care of us. The bed is great and the room is quiet. We intend on staying there everytime that we are at LAX.

Room Tip: Seventh floor is great