Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Ranked #130 of 358 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have stayed at many other hotels near LAX due to my business travel needs. I came upon this hotel by accident and have stayed there each time since then. They just happened to have rooms avail and no one did when I needed it. Since then I have been 10 or so times and never once have I had an issue with check in or out and any of the staff. Everyone is friendly and seems to want to make your stay pleasant. The pool is a nice plus for a quick dip and the bar / resurant has wonderful food. I will be back for sure. Thank you

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
PKFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for the fantastic review and for your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,336)

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Four Points a LAX has by far exceeded my expectation during my last visit. This hotel has one of the cleanest lobbies of any hotel near LAX, a wonderful private pool with bar, and a hotel side bar with a very good beer selection. Rooms are comfortable, quiet (especially for an airport location), and they provide extra bathroom supplies. Parking is simple, but can get crowded late at night. You will not be disappointed with the friendly staff throughout your stay. Having stayed at several LAX hotels for the last 15 years, I must say that I have found a new favorite.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

We are pleased to be your new favorite and are looking forward to your next stay with us. Friend us on Facebook as our beer list continuously changes and is posted regularly. All the best.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night. Room was clean. Staff were polite. Use park and fly if leaving from LAX.They have three packages which are 5,7 and 14 day. There are a couple of places to get a quick bite before taking the shuttle to the airport.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
PKFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thanks for the review, glad you were able to take advantage of our Park n Fly package. We really look forward to seeing you again and providing 5 star service. Best.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed overnight after a long flight and it was ok.handy from airport with shuttle bus transfer.
SPeedy check in and good bar food which was well presented and quick to arrive. No breakfast in our deal and had coffee from Starbucks in hotel lobby.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anneepotter86
PKFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon, we'll make it a 5 Star stay! Best.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Think twice before staying at this property. The valet service guys are rude and verbally assaulting. My experience at this property has been very positive the first few times I stayed there but. This last visit will be my last visit. I complained about the verbal assault to the valet manager and he did not do anything to resolve the issue. As far as I could see he never even spoke to his employee about the situation. I was never contacted by hotel management either. I left them a poor review on their hotel survey and still no communication back from them. I would not recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I am also sorry to hear about your interactions with our Guest Services staff. That simply is unacceptable. Rest assured, this has been addressed as all interactions with our guests should be nothing but friendly and hospitable. I do hope you'll give us another try to get it right. All the best.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

First let me start by saying that we usually stay at the Sheraton Gateway which is also right next to LAX but when booking this time I blanked out and booked Sheraton Four Points at LAX instead. The room cost was much higher than what I've paid at the Sheraton Gateway which is odd because the Gateway is actually a bit higher rated than the Four points on other travel websites and Trip Advisor.

I thought the lobby was welcoming and attrative and check in staff were very nice. The lobby has several large TV's and areas for sitting and lounging. I noticed that in general the staff was very helpful and customer service oriented. I didn't try out the pool but was told that it was heated and there was a pool bar and cafe. I stayed on the SPG (sheraton loyalty member) floor. The lobby areas were clean and the room looked over the airport. There was no plane noise at all which is nice because at the Sheraton Gateway the airport noise can be quite loud. The room and bathroom were on the small side but it was clean and the beds were very comfortable- plus a mini-fridge.

The food in the lobby bar, Brewsters was good- not great although they had a huge beer selection and several large TV's so if you're looking for a sports bar this one fits the bill. The breakfast at the restaurant was another story- way below average and some of the items on the buffet were not appetizing. Ordering off the menu was a much better option.

Overall there were pluses and minuses but I felt that I could only rate the hotel as average because the cost was so much higher than the value-even for LA.

Room Tip: Was on the 7th floor facing the airport with very little noise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank RD430

Thank you very much for the feedback. We're always striving to improve and are planning updates for the menus soon, so keep an eye out for those. We hope you'll give us another chance to provide an upgraded experience. Best.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

When you choose an airport hotel you need very specific things. Good location, to be comfortable, clean, to have an easy to access parking lot and an early and complete breakfast.
This hotel fails in multiple categories. It is old, the parking lot is a mess, same as the breakfast. But the thing that really bother me was the cleanliness. I found multiple black hairs in the bathroom (I don't have black hair), the carpet was wet and smelly, towels were really thin from the multiple uses. Just avoid it as I will. I'm actually avoiding the whole chain of hotels.

• Stayed: June 2014
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear MTorre,

Thank you for your honest feedback. Cleanliness is very important to us and so we apologize for your recent experience. Rest assured, your comments have been addressed with housekeeping and properly handled. Again, thank you for your review.