Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
US$334
  • Pool
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$319
US$256
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$297
  • Beachfront
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$565
US$333
US$309
US$586
US$360
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$398
US$302
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
3,421 results
All reviewsburger kingfree shuttlean early morning flightbetween flightsshuttle servicecar rentalmanhattan beachan overnight staylong flightsanta monicalaxbrewstersproximity
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Paid $245 on Expedia for the worst room ever! Clearly the cosmetic paint job that covered up all the rusted areas did not do the trick. Old and outdated doesn't begin to cover it. Dirty grout in the bathroom, old towels, all doors painted over 15 plus times, nothing made of WOOD....and this was the second room! Was moved from the first room because I didn't want to be in the outside hall in the dungeon which was accessed through the EXIT door, pasted the outside coke machine and down the hall. No business center, only 2 computers in the main lobby, both of which never worked. Could not print a boarding pass. Spare yourself the misery!

Room Tip: No good rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
peterkolla, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Sounds like we missed the mark for you altogether during a very busy season with high rates. Thanks for the feedback, we take your comments to heart and strive to improve with every negative post. All the best to you.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel was inexpensive for one night - the front desk was not helpful in fact they told me my cc had declined and I asked to use a phone / the women was rude left the desk and was not around when the cc company told me she never ran the card - I had to flag down a restaurant manager because no one was at front desk - 10 min later a manager came out - got in our room eventually. The food was gross - all the dressings are made with flour and mayo - drowning in dressing with rubber chicken or dry rubber salmon - the west tower faces car lot - very noisy and as a perk the window is not sealed allowing airport fumes to leak in room - that along with paper thin walls makes for a less than great time :) go across street!!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank 52,304
peterkolla, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the the less than exceptional experience. We are in the midst of updating our menus, so please look forward to better experiences in the restaurants. If you wouldn't mind taking a moment to email me directly at peter.kolla@fourpointslax.com I'd like to get some additional information about your arrival. It would really help with addressing what took place and ensure it doesn't get repeated. Best.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

So I was going to LA for college and needed to check in for an overnight stay after the flight. I found this hotel and tried to make a reservation, but they won't even let me make a reservation and said you can't reserve/check in if you're less than 21. As far as I'm aware, 18 is the legal age of majority, when you can possess a credit card, a driving license etc. Yet to stay here you have to be 21. Outrageous.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. I'd really like to get to the bottom of what took place. Please contact me directly at peter.kolla@fourpointslax.com, I'd really appreciate it.
Best,

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This hotel is by far, the worst hotel I have every stayed in! It is a motel (and not a very good one at that!) in disguise. The room was dirty, the carpet frayed, I could feel the springs along the sides of the bed, the toilet/tub area was small and the sink was outside of the bathroom area with no door. The staff was not helpful. The free airport shuttle took so long to come (we waited for 55 minutes) that we caught a cab ($19 even though it is only 1.1 miles from the hotel. Driver said and receipt showed there is an automatic $14 charge for air port hotels.) When I and another guest complained about the shuttle service, the manager was unsympathetic. The hall reeked of marijuana (although I guess it is legal in Los Angeles) and there was a soda machine in the hall with no prices listed. This is the first time I felt compelled to check for bedbugs (none found, thank goodness!) Wifi was spotty in our room and the console that had a power outlet built in did not charge our cellphones. We had to use the wall outlets. We only stayed one night but could not check out fast enough! The rate was good but I guess you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank glhteach

Thank you for your feedback and candor. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the subpar stay. The shuttles are usually quite timely and unfortunately, the taxi laws are beyond anything the hotel can control. All the best.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We spent three nights at Four Points. Nice and clean room and bathroom. W-Lan is for free but a bit slow at the room - better at the lobby. Parking is expensive but there are two cheaper parkings near the hotel. Attentive service. Air traffic doesn't bother us.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for the 4 star review, we're striving to make it a 5 star next time. We are working on a new Wi-Fi contract that will significantly improve speed, it's coming soon. Best