“Very friendly staff!”

Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Ranked #134 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located very near to the airport. Good for people who needs to catch an early flight in the morning. Staff are very welcoming and the hotel room is quite spacious. But food is not too good in the cafe and not many variety.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
peterkolla, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thank you for recognizing our staff, we're always thrilled to hear when guests find everyone friendly and helpful. I was sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our food and beverage offerings. We are working diligently on improvements and hope to see you again soon. All the best.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,287)

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Have stayed here few times. Never disappoints. Staff friendly, great location with free shuttle available. Wifi free as well Rental cars across the road. Highly recommended. If you looking for a clean place near airport then this is the place for you. Late check out available on request.

• Stayed: August 2014
peterkolla, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

We really appreciate the 5 star review and loyalty. Just thrilled that you have enjoyed your stays with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We were leaving at 5am for the airport and we were given a room next to the ice machine and elevators, we asked for a different room and they were very nice and gave us a great room. Everyone was friendly and super nice. The only thing I didn't like was that we would have had to pay to use the internet to print out boarding passes in the lobby. It was free internet throughout the hotel and it worked great!!! This is the kicker... I forgot my Kindle at the hotel...they called me to tell me they found it and would ship it back home to Michigan for me...I was very impressed. I paid for shipping and it arrived wrapped in bubble wrap and extra paper...I will be staying at this hotel every time I am in LA!!! Thank you Sheraton Four Points!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rain417

Thanks for the fantastic review. I am so thrilled that we were able to get your Kindle, safe and sound. We look forward to your next visit. By the way, we do offer free boarding pass printing. At any of the three computers, simply click on "Boarding Pass Zone" prior to logging on with a cc or your room #. All the best.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This hotel is a comfortable distance from the international airport LAX. Although it offers all of the standard amenities you would expect from a decent chain hotel, don't expect luxury or anything out of the ordinary at this place. The building and grounds look like they were last renovated about 30 years ago, but everything does work, in spite of being fairly ugly.

If you happen to stay at this place, do NOT order room service. First of all, they don't have many vegan options on the menu. Second, if you fall in to the trap that I fell into, you will end up paying a fortune (e.g. I had a bowl of bad chili + a Budweiser and the bill--once they included tax, tip and a surcharge for room service--was close to $30. Incredible.

The breakfast in the hotel was just as bad: None of the employees could deal with what they considered to be an exotic request, "Can you please tell me which vegan options you have...?" That is not what I expect from an international hotel right next to one of the largest airports in the world.

Sorry: I was disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I was sorry to hear that our vegan options did not meet your standards. We'll definitely take a look at them to be sure they're more consistent. Keep an eye out for new menus as well and hopefully you'll give us a second chance to get it right. Best.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I felt like home at this hotel. Basic comfortable rooms and bathrooms but it was everything else that stands out for me, such as the restaurant downstairs that offers value for money and yummy food. The service by Jesus was brilliant, nothing was too much trouble. The gym was excellent with a water machine to top up my drink bottle and a self help laundry. The best value was the 24 hour stay so if you arrive late you leave late no extra charge, you must give a 48hr notice for this. I will be back and stay longer. very rested and good service to the airport by bus, Thank you

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I've personally shared you comments with Jesus, he really is a fantastic asset to the hotel. Hope to see you again soon. Best

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel was expensive but I got a good rate for one night only at hotels.com. Parking and buffet breakfast were not included in fee. Was not very impress with the décor of room, bathroom was very small (not comfortable and bedding seem old and overused). Parking was very tight and almost no spaces left for parking.
Would not be staying there again specially since it was as expensive as other hotels in the area. Thought Sheraton association would make it a great hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liliana L

Thanks for the feedback. For future reference we do have packages that include breakfast and parking, they're posted on our own website fourpointslax.com or through Starwood fourpoints.com It's been a busy summer but you can always find the best rates directly through our booking channels. All the best.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on my arrival to LA as my hotel in Burbank wasn't available yet. Service and staff were all great, room was a bit dated but nothing major. It was clean, beds were extremely comfortable and the wifi connection is excellent. The onsite sports bar Brewster is a must do here. They have the most impressive beer selection from around the world and the overall atmosphere is great. As a woman travelling alone I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Thanks for plugging Brewster's, we truly are proud of the beer selection and have been at it for many years now. I was pleased to hear that you felt safe with us as well. It really means a lot to know that our team is doing a great job. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best.