“Pleasant stay at LAX”

Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Ranked #130 of 353 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 9 December 2010

I stayed two night with my family at this hotel prior to my wedding in Los Angeles. Although the hotel is going through renovations and didn't get a "new" renovated room, I was happy with the basic essentials. It appeared that the belldesk staff was under staffed because I only saw two bellmen running around. Eventhough the lack of staff, the bellman we had was wonderful with his customer service and never made us feel he had to leave to attend other guests. He made sure we were taken care of and especially acknowledged that I was bringing precious cargo (my wedding dress), so he catered to my needs. Food was good, but for my taste, not too much to select from. Also, I wouldn't recommend for guests who plan to stay in their rooms after 9am meanwhile renovation is being done. We could hear drilling, but it didn't bother us because we left for much of the day. If you are looking for a convenient to/from LAX, have basic essentials, not too pricey hotel with good customer service, this is the hotel to be.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport

Reviewed 8 December 2010

We were visitor from Japan then my family left the cell phone in the room but just aware after departed from LAX to Japan. Even though it must be unusual request for them but kindly treated to arrange international percel delivery. Due to time differences btwn Japan and US, we made email communication but was able to get prompt response everyday. As everyone know, it's very inconvinience for daily life without cell phone ( missing friends number or email address ! ) , but within just a week we get it back in hands 5,500 miles far from LA. We thank you very much for their excellent quality hospitality.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2010

i decided to come back already four times in thirty days as i really enjoyed the kidness of all assocaites . the value of the hotel is perfect even if you get an old room . There is no problem in this hotel as the associates resolve anything in few minutes
THANKS TO ALL TEAM i really appreciated your professionalism
mrs Froumentin

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
PBFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2010

WOW! We have a WOW of the Day program where we recognize associates who do something out of the ordinary and create an emotional bond with the guests. This was my WOW of the day. Our formula is simple and powerful - Happy Staff = Happy Guests. I read this in our staff meeting today and you WOW'd us. Thanks!!! Phil

Reviewed 6 December 2010

I happened to end up staying here when Priceline failed to secure my other hotel reservation. All I have to say is besides the dirty carpets, elevators, windows, and sketchy hotel guests - it was just OK. The room itself was decent and clean, but I wouldn't stay here again. I guess that is what you get for 65 bucks a night!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family

I really appreciate you letting us know how your stay with us went. I was certainly dissappointed that it wasn't a great experience. We are renovating our rooms and will be done end of January. If you can book directly with us we can be sure to get you into a great room. We'd love to have you back with an opportunity to redeem ourselves. Best, Phil

Reviewed 5 December 2010

That was really great experience by staying in Four Points. quiet clean ans sweet personal around ready to help in any minute. I had a nice rest before my flight back to NY.
Thank you all and spatial to Yasin Kutly and Musie!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2010

Could'nt have asked for better treatment from staff and accomadations were very comfortable. I recommend this hotel for anyone looking to feel at home. I have already recomended to friends.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2010

I travel about every three to four weeks. I stay in quite a few hotels. This hotel is outstanding for it's service, it's proximity to LAX, and it's value. Although I don't prefer to stay in hotels, when I am in the LAX area, this hotel is my first and only choice. The staff is friendly and helpful, they have a shuttle to LAX, and they have an incredible selection of specialty beers in their restaurant and lounge. You owe it to yourself to stay here next time you are in Los Angeles!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo