“Unsurpassed Service, Experience & Accommodations”

Mr. C Beverly Hills
Ranked #52 of 352 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 30 July 2011

With one night in LA, my wife and I wanted to splurge but avoid the stuffy arrogance of many high-end hotels. As we pulled into the recently-renovated Mr. C we were asked our last name and the concierge new our first name. The manager on duty met us with an incredibly warm smile, and invited us to the Cipriani bar, where we enjoyed a complementary drink that the friendly bartender said was a Northern Italian creation of the family (Cipriani). We then leisurely entered our room on the 11th floor overlooking Beverly Hills and the Hollywood sign. The room is spacious, pristine and newly renovated. 20 minutes ago I was grumpy from LA traffic, and now sit on the balcony knowing that the next 24 hours hold an experience I'll not soon forget.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank nalts
There are newer reviews for Mr. C Beverly Hills

Reviewed 27 July 2011

In the last year I have stayed at several 5 star properties in Nantucket, Cabo, St. Barts, etc. Mr C was right with all of them. Wonderful property with a very helpful and friendly staff. The rooms were great and the atmosphere was even better. Will definitely return to Mr C.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 27 July 2011

One of the best hotels in the U.S. The service is the shining star of this hotel. Of course the food is fabulous and the rooms superbly appointed. The location is tucked away in a quiet area but close to wherever you need to be in Beverly Hills. A wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Missymomm
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Hi, I have just returned back for this amazing hotel, I would say it is the best hotel i have stayed in around the world. The staff are the best you will get, The food was out of this world. The location in Beverly hills is a great location. The hotel is spotless and have a beautiful pool area. All i can say is myself and my wife stayed here for our honeymoon and i will be returning next year. Just a pleasure to stay in such a professional hotel with so professional staff.

Reviewed 26 July 2011

This hotel was beautiful and the staff was so friendly and kind. Not only were they attentive, but so courteous. We went for our honeymoon for initially 3 nights, but we had such a lovely time, we extended our stay. Everyone introduced themselves and went out of their way for anything we requested. They were knowledgable about the area, and made great suggestions for eateries and entertainment. Our bellman's name was Angel, the house drivers were Angel and Francis, and the first person that greeted us was Jessica. I was even greeted with a Bellini upon check in. This place was so awesome and luxurious. I loved feeling spoiled every minute here.

Reviewed 20 July 2011

Beware of this hotel! I was left waiting for my room to be made up on check in for five hours. No offer of a cold drink or anything! I had to go to the grocery store to use the bathroom! I was questioned twice by snooty staff as to why I was waiting in the lobby. I had to ask for my bags to be brought from their storage so I could take medication and had not offer of a private area to open my bags and had to take my meds in front of other guests. I complained and was given an apology by Danielle, who was very nice. Then we were charged for mini bar items that we never had! No price list for mini bar the items was posted so we went to Ralphs store to purchase snacks. My first review was not posted!

7  Thank buncomamma
Reviewed 16 July 2011

Took my daughter and a friend to LA, and we stayed at Mr. C Beverly Hills. We were impressed BEFORE we arrived! Giselle, who works the front desk, had been most helpful answering questions for us over the phone, so we could hardly wait to get there! Upon arrival, we were greeted by name! Happy, smiling faces converged upon our taxi to help us get inside, and Jessica showed us to the bar, where we were delighted with complimentary Bellinis! We enjoyed our Bellinis while Jessica got us checked in, and we were then shown to our room.

The room was very comfortable without being "overdone". The bedding was crazy comfortable, and the staff provided a foam pillow for one of us who is allergic to down pillows. The bar was fully stocked. The safe was easy to operate, and the balconies were the delight of our stay! We spent every morning having coffee on the balconies (our junior suite had two!), and we enjoyed lots of Bellinis by the pool, where a delightful server named Lauren served us with a smile and answered our hundreds of questions about the city.

Dinner in the Mr. C restaurant was incredible, as expected. The staff was helpful with recommendations, and the service was impeccable. In addition to the outstanding cuisine and fabulous service, we enjoyed some great people-watching while we were there! If you're looking for some "famous" people, you might just see them in this restaurant!

From arrival to departure, it was a fabulous experience. Anything we wanted/needed was just a phone call away, and after a five-day stay, we felt as if we knew the entire staff on a first-name basis! As a boutique hotel, the staff is actually able to get to know each visitor, making it feel very intimate. We loved every minute of our stay. Will we be back? You betcha! In fact, we hated to leave! It felt like we were leaving new-found friends!

Highly recommend!

Room Tip: We looked at a couple of different rooms, and the higher floors provide better views.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
West Hollywood
The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills
The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills
#2 of 19 in West Hollywood

Been to Mr. C Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!