Mr. C Beverly Hills
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$145
  • Pool
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
US$651
US$452
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$1,114
US$558
US$512
  • Pool
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$147
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$266
  • Restaurant
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$486
US$363
  • Breakfast included
US$918
US$671
  • Beachfront
Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX North(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$193
  • Breakfast included
US$335
US$234
  • Pool
All reviewsrodeo drivebeverly hillscomplimentary bellinicipriani restauranthouse carleading hotels of the worldcar servicewithin milesmile radiusclassy hotelhollywood signstar servicecorner roomamazing hotelvalet staffhigh floorfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2013

We, my family and I, came to spend two days (one night) to Mr.C hotel for the first time and we were amazing by the kindness of the staff. All of the employees were so nice and they did very hard to make our staying very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends!!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny, and can enjoy a beautiful view on pool and city as long as you choose a high level.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Cristian R, Front Office Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Dear Cedric D,
Thank you very much for your appreciation of our team members. Indeed we strive each day for excellent service with a warm and friendly attitude. We're happy to hear that you had a lovely stay, and thank you for recoomending our hotel. We hope to see you next time you're in the L.A. area.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

I travel for business far too much but when I check into Mr C it is like being back home. Everything is taken care of and every effort is made to ensure the stay is perfect. The check in is exclusive to Mr C in the manner they take care of you. The concierge is polite and helpful beyond the call of duty. The rooms are beautiful and the service is exquisite. I simply won't stay anywhere else. This is it for me when I come to LA. Dining in the Cipriani restaurant is as good as all the others with immaculate service too!
The location is perfect for me too. Close to everything but super quiet and zero traffic problems for getting around.
By the way, I read a review that said there is no coffee shop nearby. There is a great coffee shop about 50 yards east on Pico. That is close enough, and the pastries are fresh too!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. The suite is unbelievable!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank NigelC819
Cristian R, Front Office Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Dear NigelC819,
Great to hear that Mr.C. Beverly Hills is your favorite hotel in California! We're happy to know that you found your home away from home while visiting L.A. Thank you for sharing your feedback and wish you a lovely day!

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Let me say that the hotel staff was lovely and that is where the positive remarks end. Mr C is all style and no substance. Everything looks expensive and chic but guest comfort and convenience are low priority. You'll get a Bellini upon arrival and then have to pay through the nose for everything else. The first morning we had a $130 breakfast in the dining room with terrible coffee and cold bagels. The second day we set up to lunch by the pool but after we were served $14 margaritas in 2 oz wine cups, we headed down the blvd to a kosher pizzeria. There was not one salad or sandwich on the poolside menu. Also be aware that none of the double-bed rooms have bathtubs and there is not even a single drawer for your drawers. There are far better hotels in Beverly Hills for the same price or less...stay there!

Room Tip: You need a high floor not facing Pico
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank AbbyN104
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I had a business/vacation trip to LA and wanted to find a place to do biz in the beginning of the week and have my wife visit for the weekend. Mr. C fit the bill perfectly. The check in was amazing and easy. Their polite men in black whisk you in and give you a free cocktail and nuts at the bar. Then you are checked in from the bar. Great experience after a long flight. I entertained clients both at the bar and the restaurant and again impeccable service and one of the best meals I can remember. My wife and I ate there the next night and again were blown away by the amazing food and service.
Brandon and all of the valet staff were attentive and always greeted you with a water and a smile. I stayed for 5 nights and did not want to leave. This is not an inexpensive place to stay, but the service and incredible staff make you feel like you are a welcome guest in their home. Everyone greets you by name and are never pretentious. I travel to LA four times a year and will never stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Dear Scott W,
We're excited to know that you had a fantastic visit and stay at Mr.C. I will make sure to pass your commendations to Brandon and the rest of our team. We're looking forward to welcome you back next timie you're in the L.A. area.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

My husband and I stayed at Mr C this past week and it really was top notch, but two things were missing that would have made it an incredible stay.
There was no coffee shop within walking distance so it would be nice to have a complimentary coffee bar each morning. Instead I had to pay $7.39 for a coldish, small, and not so tasty cup of coffee. It would just be a small thing that would make a lot of difference.
Secondly the pool was unavailable to us and they had the date wrong of when it would be ready so we got all ready to head to the pool and it wasn't ready. They had set up reciprocity at the Intercontinental, but when we got there no one had a clue what we were talking about and once they did figure it out we had to get a spa attendant to come let us back in the pool if we had left to use the bathroom. It was a bit messy and not convenient and for two people coming from cold Minne'snow'ta we were excited about that pool!! Also we should have been notified about the pool right away when we arrived, it was a buzzkill to find out roaming around the hotel in our swimsuits:(
This is a great hotel, great location, but a few things updated and it would be perfect.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexis G
Cristian R, Front Office Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

Dear Alexis G, Thank you for your feedback! I'm excited to hear that you found Mr C. Beverly Hills as a top notch option for your stay in Beverly Hills. In regards to a coffee shop around the hotel, there is a great local coffee shop, popular in L.A. just a block away from the hotel. I'm not sure how we missed telling you about it. Also, we do serve complimentary coffee in the lobby each day until 7am. My apologies about the swimming pool being closed during your visit and the inconvenience of having to go to our neighbour hotel. We hope that on your next visit we will have all the amenities and services you expect to make for an excellent stay.