“Still amazing...”

Mr. C Beverly Hills
Ranked #60 of 354 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 19 September 2013

my 4th repeat visit to Mr C's - it is still as good as it was the day it opened! It is a real pleasure staying there - from the property to the people, they have it bang on! love this place and will return!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David S
Cristian R, Front Office Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear David S,
Thanks for a great review and for your loyalty. We're looking forward to welcome you back next time you're in L.A.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I recently had my first overseas trip and one of my stops was none other than beverly hills!
mr. c is a must stay, i really enjoyed my time here.
check in was so easy i got my free bellini and the staff took care of the rest pretty much.
the rooms are quite big and our view was amazing!
chris at the front desk was great finding restaurants and booking places like BOA and mr chow for us. cipriani in the hotel lobby was good too.
james the bell boy was awesome, he went out of his way to weight our luggage for us! when some staff said they didnt offer this service. he was very helpful and worth giving tips too!
also mr c offers a town car that takes you 3 miles around the beverly hills area, this was very good! angel the driver was lovely. this service is a great idea! it made life easier !!
mr c is clearly a celeb hot spot!! we seen eve and metta worldplace (lakers) in our lobby! eve was very cool, talking pictures with us.
i cant fault this place really there was a few things but nothing that wasnt fixed by the staff quickly ! :) i cant wait to come back to la and stay at mr c again !! thank you!!
i really miss my breakfast overlooking my amazing view every morning !!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank anna s
Cristian R, Front Office Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Dear anna s,
We appreciate your feedback and we're happy to know that you've enjoyed the services and amenities unique to Mr.C in many ways. We hope to welcome you again on your next visit to Los Angeles.

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Great new boutique'ish hotel. If you can book room facing north and on a clear day you can see the sunrise over the Hollywood sign. The balcony is a rate commodity at any hotel anywhere so take advantage if you can. Good location if you know your way around LA.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Tshurst

Dear Tshurst,
Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear you've enjoyed you stay at Mr.C Beverly Hills and we're looking forward to welcome you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

A very nice property, with some excellent staff. Though the hotel seems a little confused on what it is. Plenty of very obviously business clients and older guests very familiar with the Cipriani name, which seems slightly at odds with the non hotel guests that come for regular pool parties..... Well worth trying out, as it's refreshing to come across a different style of high end hotel in Los Angeles, that is not too stuff and doesn't take itself overly seriously.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian-Mc-SOR

Dear Ian-Mc-SOR,
Great to hear you've enjoyed your stay at Mr.C. We hope that you will stay with us in the future!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We have recently stayed in this hotel for five nights, two families with kids. I used my amex card to reserve two rooms. During the checking in my wife gave another card and I asked the receptionist to switch it to Amex again.All started at this point. The chap at the reception said no problem we can change it.I did not know that he has already charged the total amount. The day after I got the messages from the banks saying that I have been charged for five nights but twice!!! They guy was not on duty the following morning so I asked anotther person (a lady) to make the correction and refund the money into my account. She said no problem !!! That day we did shopping a lot and I found out that my card limit is full . I checked my account from the bank website and I found out that I have been charged for the same room for five nights three times besides they charged two more nights as deposit upon my arrival.so over all I have been charged for 17 nights instead of 5. I went mad and asked for an explanation.nobody seemed to know and care about my problem as there seems to be no communication among the front desk staff. The front desk manager promised to make the necessary corrections. In the meantime my card was blocked and I was not able to use it during my 10 day holiday. Unfortunately I was not successful in convincing them to refund my money back quickly. I even thought of calling the police as I thought that there was a fraud not just a human error. I have been promised to have a meeting with the hotel general manager which has been never realized as the gm seemed to be the president of the USA, always extremely busy. Maybe he was not even aware of this. At the end they made the corrections and only they have granted free of charge parking after some cheap negotiation.so. The hotel may have the Cipriani restaurant and all the luxury in it. They have ruined my holiday at the end of the day.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Gofika

Dear Gofika,
Thank you for your time to share your feedback with us. I am aware of the circumstances of your concern as I personally assisted in clarifiyng the misunderstanding. As you recall both our hotel manager along with our accounting manager assisted in explaining and assisting with your need. I'm truly sorry that we weren't able to provide you with a faster resolution to your concern. I would like however to reitarate that your concern as well as any concern from any of our guests is taken very seriously as we strive to ensure our guests are provided with efficient and stellar service.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

My friends and I stayed at Mr Cs Beverly Hills In late July/August this year after travelling 15 hours from Australia We arrived before check in time and were greeted with drinks at the bar and our room was ready to go to not long after we arrived. The staff were very friendly, our room was big and the beds were very comfortable. Great Stay and would definitely recommend :). Pool area is great too.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank KateLouiseIrvine
Cristian R, Front Office Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Dear KateLouiseIrvine,
We're excited to hear that you've had a great experience at Mr.C. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you in once again in the future.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

This is the best hotel in Beverly Hills. From The start, Chris and Bryan made sure the room was perfect. They did an excellent job.

The Room is super chic, posh, and everything you would expect from a 5 star hotel in Cali.

The food is also excellent!

Room Tip: Stay in the upper floors.