Mr. C Beverly Hills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Beverly Hills(Los Angeles)
  • Breakfast included
Beverly Hills Marriott(Los Angeles)
Sirtaj Hotel(Beverly Hills)
  • Pool
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)
  • Restaurant
The Carlyle Inn(Los Angeles)
  • Breakfast included
Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)
  • Pool
All reviewsrodeo drivebeverly hillscomplimentary bellinicipriani restauranthouse carleading hotels of the worldcar servicewithin milesmile radiusclassy hotelhollywood signstar servicecorner roomamazing hotelvalet staffhigh floorfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stay and Mr Beverley hotel last year, when i travelling through USA by car. I had some day to kill and think i would stay in LA for a whiles. i found this place and stay for few days. I was only going stay for two night but extend this when i having such a great times. wonderful nightlife's, beautiful ladys and great foods. LA is mad place, and i enjoy being there. everything you want is there - and more!!! I can highly recomends a stay with Mr Beverly Hill.

Love

Garvey-Hamlet

Room Tip: Stay on sunny side ;)
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Garvey-Hamlet B
Cristian R, Front Office Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Garvey-Hamlet B,
Thank you for your review. Glad to know that you've enjoyed your stay at Mr. C and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I arrived for my second visit at this hotel , they have a charming way of checking you in at the bar instead of reception with a complimentary Drink.

The front desk manager was happy to tell me as a Leading hotel member that they had upgraded me to a better room on a higher floor , this said and keys supplied , a couple of moments later he returned to say he had made a mistake please may he have the keys back and five minutes later returned with keys for another room about six floors lower .

When I asked what was going on he appeared embarrassed and was unable to offer any explanation ,it was all very odd .

Having said all that it is a nice place to stay the decor is cool and well situated .

The standards however seem to have dropped in the last year in terms of service .

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank JonathonSwitzerland
Cristian R, Front Office Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear JonathonSwitzerland,
Thank you kindly for you review and for your loyalty as a Leader's Club guest. I'm sorry that this visit didn't go as smooth as last year's visit; rest assured that we are addressing your concern as we speak. We hope to welcome you at Mr.C on your future visits to L.A.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Maybe my best hotel stay ever. Yes ever. Often when you travel alone you don´t get the same service as when more people but I truly felt taken care of. Loved the staff, they make this place amazing. Also loved my white room. Only minus if to search or something is that a manicure in the spa is $150. (It´s pedicure also but I wanted only a mani which was not possible. When you can get it for $12 around in LA, there should at least be a $60 pedi alternative) And I missed a coffee machine in my room. Apart from that the rooms are perfection.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank hannaaase

Dear hannaaase,
What a lovely review! We are so very happy to know that Mr. C provided you with the best hotel experience ever. Our team will be excited to hear your feedback and we're looking forward to welcome you back next time you find yourself in L.A.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I booked a Beverly Hills view room at an extra cost of $40 per night. Great views, high quality accommodation, helpful staff (esp the guys out front and the poolside waiters) and reasonable pricing (from a New York perspective..). Nice job Mr.Cs! ps best French toast ever!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank LateCheckOutPlease

Dear LateCheckOutPlease,
Great to hear that you've enjoyed your stay at Mr.C. We appreciate your time in sharing your feedback and excited to know that you've enjoyed the Mr. C service and amenities.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

From the moment you check-in you know that Mr C Beverly Hills is special as it isn't often you check-in at the bar after been given a complimentary Bellini.

Loved every minute of our stay here and what a fantastic start to our four week holiday in America.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Michelle G,
It made our day to hear that your stay at Mr. C went just the way you expected it. We hope you enojoyed the rest of your vacation in the U.S. and hope to see you on again in the future.