“Great Persian food...”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: The quality of our food is excellent. We are very well known for our Beef and Lamb Shish Kabobs. We use all natural Filet Mignon, lamb, chicken and Cornish hen. We have an open oven to bake our very own special bread that is loved by all of our customers. We offer various appetizers, rice dishes and stews, as well as a wonderful selection of lunch specials.
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Very nice, clean, modern restaurant.

Service was excellent.

Delicious home made bread to start, great salad, great yogurt, great kebobs, and polaki served with hot tea to finish a wonderful meal.

Out of three Persian restaurants in Westwood, this one was our favorite, hands down.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

I went here 3 years ago with my husband. The food was great.
We went there today, and the food was very bad.
The food had no flavor. All we taste was onion.
We ordered Sultani kabab dish, and chicken with bone.
It was not good at all.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

I have heard about this place, and now had a chance to visit. I'm the fan of Turkish drink Ayran and Iranian doogh and they had both and it was amazing. I had Albaloo polo - rice with cherries,acidulous yet delicious. They bring it with boiled (i guess) lamb or chicken. i will return for the food. But I didn't like the arrogant attitude of the personnel. That was discomforting.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

A friend recommended Shamshiri for Kabab and Persian food, but I went here for lunch with my wife and daughter for lunch after reading a few reviews on another site that recommended Shahrsad.

The service was friendly and attentive.

We had the appetizer plate with eggplant, a chicken cutlet, a chicken salad and stuffed grape leaves. The eggplant was the star, the chicken salad a second. the others were underseasoned and just fair.

I had the beef Koobideh which was underseasoned, but okay. My wife had the Chicken Tamchin which was dry.

So overall disappointing.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

We joined another couple based on reviews. Great place. The food server was great, menu was almost a book, the baker kept brining bread and portions were very large. Oh, and the food was delicious. Rack of lamb kabob, grilled chicken and filet mignon were all wonderful. Try the traditinal ice cream with just a hint of rose water. It looked like everyone in the neighborhood was there for dinner. Hidden gem with monstly only street parking.