Comfortable, clean, affordable, GREAT location, and friendly staff! I love Nite Inn! I love the location of Nite Inn! My friend and I stayed here last summer and the staff made us feel at home and were very accommodating. I just booked to stay here again and look forward to another wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our Guest rooms were just renovated (April 2015). We are a conveniently located 2 Star Inn with all the comforts of home including on-site parking, all of our guest rooms are equipped with a mini-refrigerator and microwave. We offer Free Wi-Fi, Complimentary Local TV Channels (HD) & 3 HBO channels. We have courteous, helpful staff. We are in the center of all Tourist Attractions and minutes to Hollywood Blvd. And Walk of Fame... Walk to Universal Studios and CityWalk, across from the Universal City Red Line Metro Station. We Are One Of The Recommended Neighboring Hotels of Universal Studios Hollywood. Hotel Serves Complimentary Tea and Coffee and Assorted Pastries. Limit One Parking Space Per Room. This property has exterior corridors. We Offer Tickets To Universal Studios Hollywood And Many Sightseeing Tours... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Nite Inn at Universal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nite Inn At Universal City Hotel Los Angeles
- Nite Hotel Universal City
- Nite Hotel Los Angeles