“Comfy local Thai food”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
San Ramon, California
“Comfy local Thai food”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Very good quality and considerate service at this Thai restaurant near Pico Boulevard/Robertson street.

Visited June 2013

New Jersey
“Now THAT Is GREAT Thai Food!”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

The food was delivered from this restaurant and it was for a casual business dinner. Since the food arrived before the client, I just had to take a taste of my Pad Thai with Chicken. Well it was so yummy I actually finished half of it!!

As in so many client meetings, we really did not get to eat much with all the talking. I was so thrilled that I had taken that time beforehand and enjoyed some of my meal.

The next day I got to enjoy the soup with coconut milk which was so perfect!! I've tried it in every Thai restaurant I come across and this one was at the top of the list.

Looking forward to my next visit to this restaurant - in person or take-out.

• Visited June 2013
Los Angeles
“Dependable, great take out - quality never fails”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I have been eating here for over 12 years and love it. It really is always the same and I kinda like that, I know what I am getting.

1 Thank fay V
Park City, Utah
“Damn good but bring earplugs”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

This is really good thai food in a good location (although it's in a parking lot). Unfortunately, because of the interior design of the place and the shape of the ceiling, this place is super loud. Do not go here if you're looking for quiet conversation. If, on the other hand, you're looking for great thai food, suffer through it and go.

• Visited January 2013
Torrance, California
“Good vegetarian food”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Though I was skeptical initially whether to order something or not, I was pleasantly surprised looking at the vegetarian section of the menu.

I ordered some and then one from the non-veg menu without the meat. I took some rice at the side.

The food was excellent and spicy as would suit my taste.

Overall good experience and good ambience to go with. Friendly staff too.

• Visited March 2013