“Fast Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Nothing special, but good food with nice service.
Pork with red curry was spice enough. Fresh green beans and rice did a perfect combination. The fried rice with egg and fish turned a perfect meal for kids.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Dear Natalee management,

Perhaps you recall last year when we ate there, a fairly large party, and someone at your restaurant copied my American Express information and charged thousands to my account. I called you at least twice about it, but I believe it was more. At one point someone took down detailed information on what happened. I was supposed to get a call from the manager. Never happened. I called the cops too. As far as I'm concerned this theft reaches all the way up to management, which had no interest in people there committing fraud and larceny. No one even said they were sorry. Holy crap, what jerks!!! And the food was barely edible.

Dear potential customers,

They only had my card about two minutes. They have these data gizmos now that can get all your info at one swipe. If management doesn't care, and this management doesn't care, they can do a lot of damage. They made all the charges at one place. Big charges. Thousands of bucks Looks like they have a deal going between the two places. No one even called me back to apologize. If you ran an honest establishment, wouldn't this interest you? Of course. Oddly, it didn't interest Natalee's.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

i had the larb chicken with extra dressing and cashew nuts and chilli and it was so tasty that i had this nearlly every night for 3 weeks,the service is great,,fast home delivery and asweome service.so the soup is the same size as the main so if ya super duper hungry this will do u.awesome food

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Very good quality and considerate service at this Thai restaurant near Pico Boulevard/Robertson street.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

The food was delivered from this restaurant and it was for a casual business dinner. Since the food arrived before the client, I just had to take a taste of my Pad Thai with Chicken. Well it was so yummy I actually finished half of it!!

As in so many client meetings, we really did not get to eat much with all the talking. I was so thrilled that I had taken that time beforehand and enjoyed some of my meal.

The next day I got to enjoy the soup with coconut milk which was so perfect!! I've tried it in every Thai restaurant I come across and this one was at the top of the list.

Looking forward to my next visit to this restaurant - in person or take-out.