“GREAT way to see the city in 5 hours!! So much fun!!”

Legends Of Hollywood Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$79.00*
and up
Tour of Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills
Ranked #9 of 251 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Legends Of Hollywood Tour is a state of the art multimedia tour of Hollywood & Beverly Hills. We travel in a luxurious Mercedes Benz Sprinter equipped with a 32" HDTV flat screen monitor with high end audio. Our tour focuses on Hollywood's legendary stars, past and present. Stars from all sectors of the entertainment world will be featured with a montage of film clips, theme songs, locations, photographs, stories, history, sound effects and more. Our emphasis is on television tales, movie moments and musical memories.40 Celebrity homes * 30 TV, Movie and Rock-n-Roll locations * 20 Crime, scandal and tragedy sites * famous landmark.Complimentary water.
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Just finished this tour a bit ago and had a great time!! Mark was knowledgable, energetic, and made the trip fun for myself, my wife, and my three daughters. We got to see so much of the city that would never have been possible if we were driving on our own. The pictures, videos, and music he plays on the overhead sound system and tv add to the experience and really make it worth every penny. We also had researched a few companies prior to booking, and now we can truly agree that these reviews are a testament to this company's great tours. You get to see so many celebrity houses with aerial views of what's behind the gates, hot spots in and around the city, as well as some history. Thanks, Mark, for a great afternoon. We would highly recommend this to people in the future!!!

1  Thank Kdrolet38

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I did my research on which tour company to go with in LA for me and my 2 teenage boys. I am glad I did, the Legends of Hollywood Tours was greaaaat!

Mick, our charming tour guide made the tour seamless and fun. He is cheerful, happy and informative. We loved all of the inside scoop on some of the most famous people in Hollywood & Beverly Hills!

Would take this tour again without a doubt and highly recommend it!!

1  Thank PrestonsMimsy
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Mark uses a flat screen TV as part of his tour. It was really neat to watch a clip from the end of Pretty Woman and see the actual building at the same time. That was the fire escape scene. He took us to several sites in LA that film makers used. Mark is a store house of knowledge. I don't know how he remembers it all. I had a great time.

John Koopman

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Highly recomend this tour. Our guide Mick was great company and made the trip a lot of fun.
The mini van was very comfortable with very welcome air conditioning and a great video screen and sound system.
Our teenagers enjoyed the trip and it really made our visit to LA very memorable.
The conpany were professional from booking to pick up and I would certainly recomnend it as a great way to see the stars homes. Only downside was more time at the hollywood walk of fame would have been good. Thirty mins not enough for us but maybe enough for others and you could always rturn if you have time.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We are a group of 9 co-workers here on business. We booked a two hour tour which was incredible. We loved looking at the flat screen while listening to the humorous stories. We were so impressed, we booked a longer 5 hour tour for later in the week.