“Must do”

and up
Tour of Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills
Ranked #7 of 252 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Legends Of Hollywood Tour is a state of the art multimedia tour of Hollywood & Beverly Hills. We travel in a luxurious Mercedes Benz Sprinter equipped with a 32" HDTV flat screen monitor with high end audio. Our tour focuses on Hollywood's legendary stars, past and present. Stars from all sectors of the entertainment world will be featured with a montage of film clips, theme songs, locations, photographs, stories, history, sound effects and more. Our emphasis is on television tales, movie moments and musical memories.40 Celebrity homes * 30 TV, Movie and Rock-n-Roll locations * 20 Crime, scandal and tragedy sites * famous landmark.Complimentary water.
Calabasas, California
“Must do”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Had an awesome tour with Mark and we were extremely pleased. The interactive aspect of the tour makes the 4 hours pass by very quickly. Mark is able to dose, humour, fun, facts, numbers as well general information about everything from cultural centers to famous actors homes to the history of the Hollywood sign perfectly. The multimedia enables people to have the actual movie clip as you are passing by the properties which is very interesting. Another interesting aspect of the multimedia experience is being able to see aerial views of the properties. Many times on normal tours we would only see a gate... Mark being an ex-musician also has good taste in songs that play throughout the tour. We have just moved to SoCal and will have many guests coming to visit us and we will definitely reccomend L.O.H.T. to all of them.

Thanks Mark from the Canadians.
Nancy, Steph, Mike, Sophia and Princess Mila...

Montezuma, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun Facts & Hollywood Tour”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We took the Legends of Hollywood Tour last week (7/28) and were so pleased. The Mercedes van was so comfortable and the tour was awesome. Mark was our guide and he told us so many fun facts about all the places we visited in Hollywood. The large TV screen in the van was such an added bonus to the tour. It was so fun seeing the movie on the screen & then seeing the actual place the movie was filmed. Mark was kind enough to take all of our pictures at the Hollywood sign stopping point & stayed with us at Hollywood Blvd. He even went as far as helping us find the star hand prints we wanted to see. At the conclusion he even dropped us at our hotel which was probably out of his way. If you are looking for an entertaining half day tour of Holywwod in a comfortable setting .... this is the tour to take. Thanks Mark for a fun time!

Visited July 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great overview!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We went on this tour on first day of arriving as suggested by our hotel concierge. The tour guide was great, helpful and good knowledge of local area. Overall the tour was great it showed you all the main sights although there are apparently cheaper alternatives which offer same service. It was a long time to spend sitting in the tour bus as only 2 stops but great at the end they give you an hour at the farmers market. Also great for seeing celebrity houses as there's no way you could navigate driving these roads yourself. Quite far away from the Hollywood sign ss they don't let the buses nearer. Nice to see where famous big blockbuster movies were filmed like pretty woman! Overall I would recommend as an English tourist as the roads are difficult to navigate. Also if you don't have much time here then you get to see all the main sights!

Brick, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Bait and Switch”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

After reading all of the wonderful reviews I decided to purchase a ticket for my upcoming trip. I found a Living Social coupon for 50% off. It clearly stated on the coupon "Black out dates: 12/25/14 - 1/10/15". Since I am traveling in August I purchased it. When I called and tried to book a reservation I was told that they would not honor the coupon because they are very busy right now and don't want to only make 1/2 of the money. There was nothing on their site stating black out dates in the summer when I purchased the coupon however now they've added one although the living social coupons are still being sold without it. The general manager stated they are a very small company...you will not grow to be a big one without honorability. Guess we'll be going on the Rastabus!

4 Thank Carrie G
Legends_Of_Hollywood, Owner at Legends Of Hollywood Tours, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Hi Carrie, I hope that you already talked to LivingSocial and get your 100% refund before your write the review. There was a miscommunication between LivingSocial and our company regarding featuring us during summer season and they took the deal off the market right away after we raised the issue. We had no intention to offer any deal during Sumer time when we are very busy. I believe I explained to your husband clearly on the phone and he seems to understand our situation. We sold about 39 vouchers in 3 days. We accepted total of 20 so far. When you purchased any LivingSocial voucher, it does not guarantee seats. It is subject to availability. Only people who book direct from our company has guaranteed seat because the system took the seat off the market right away. This company is a family company built by me (Permanent Resident from Thailand) and my husband Mark Morrow. We run the company with dignity to provide the best sightseeing experience of Los Angeles. We worked hard to built our reputation and try our best to accommodate everyone. If you have difficulty getting refund from LivingSocial, feel free to contact me any time. I am more than happy to help you out with it. Thank you.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great fun tour of Hollywood.”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We really enjoyed this tour, Mick King was a great guide, plenty of time and great fun. I found Mick's guide interesting and fun.

great value for money and great fun.

Visited July 2014