“Not really worth stopping by”

Marmalade Cafe - Farmers Market
Ranked #190 of 9,944 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: LAX Area
“Not really worth stopping by”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were hooked in by the pleasing appearance that it had in the out side. We stopped in for lunch and we were seated with in 20 minutes which was surprising that they couldn't just seat us right away because there were tons of open tables. But I didn't think much of it.
It was more of the waiting for 20 minutes before our waiter finally decided to stop by and take our drink order. I wasn't very impressed with the service and the the food was not note worthy.
The prices were alright but not amazing. What I gathered from this place was not very good service, not that good of food and not that great of prices.
I would suggest going to the farmers market where the food is very good and all types to choose from.

• Turkish first
Granite Bay, California
“Great location and service. Pretty good food”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We stopped here for lunch at the Farmers Market. I had the Chilliques and my wife had soup and a Wrap. The food wad tasty and well seasoned. Would I eat here again! Maybe

Visited April 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good food, decent price”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The MC is nothing exciting. American food and decent prices. In my experience, it's a lot of food. I ordered the turkey burger and had to take some home.

The turkey burger was a bit dry, but well seasoned, and large.

The ambiance is cool, and there's a lot of outdoor seating for people watching at the Farmer's Market/The Grove.

• Visited March 2014
California
“Really good breakfast!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We stopped here to get something to eat prior to going to The Price is Right taping. It is between the parking garage and the studio. I had a portabello mushroom benedict that was was amazing! Others had the turkey hash and breakfast sandwich. Nothing super fancy, but fresh and good.

• Visited March 2014
Los Angeles, CA
“Decent and consistent American food”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Always nicely prepared and pleasantly served. If you just want basic American food presented quickly and affordably with some healthy options, this is a perfectly decent place.

Visited January 2014