This was our third stay at the Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel. We had tried to save money by staying a little further down Wilshire at the Palamor, but a bad experience there bought us back to the Beverly Hills Plaza hotel, worth the extra money. The rooms are very spacious, some suites bigger than others, but all comfortable. There is a lot of space and value in the price. The pool is the centerpiece out in the open. Staff are very friendly and helpful. We are close to family when we stay there. Otherwise you need a taxi or car to get to anything (except a nice walk to Holmby Hills Park).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central to Westwood Village, Century City, Hollywood and Santa Monica Beach, the Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel is a hidden jewel for business and leisure travelers alike. We proudly feature 116 elegantly-appointed suites, featuring garden, pool and city views. We have gone to great lengths to make each suite luxurious, comfortable and entertaining. In addition to beautiful accommodations, we also offer exceptional service and exciting amenities. From daily maid service and evening turn down service to wi-fi, cable television, personal effects and more, we provide everything necessary to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beverly Hills Plaza
- Beverly Hills Plaza Los Angeles