Once again, I just spent a marvelous week in a gorgeous, huge one bedroom apartment at the Beverly Hills Plaza. As always, everything was perfect, from the wonderful front desk staff, Valera, room service, maid service, to the secure parking and perfect location. I was in suite 405 at the BACK of the hotel. This is important because it was very quiet, and I am easily awakened. Taking one of the one bedroom luxury suites over the smaller suites in the west section of the hotel is worth the extra money. They are HUGE, beautifully decorated, and SO CLEAN. I will always return to this hotel. Nothing else can compare. This is real luxury for less than the price of a tiny room at any other hotel nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central to Westwood Village, Century City, Hollywood and Santa Monica Beach, the Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel is a hidden jewel for business and leisure travelers alike. We proudly feature 116 elegantly-appointed suites, featuring garden, pool and city views. We have gone to great lengths to make each suite luxurious, comfortable and entertaining. In addition to beautiful accommodations, we also offer exceptional service and exciting amenities. From daily maid service and evening turn down service to wi-fi, cable television, personal effects and more, we provide everything necessary to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beverly Hills Plaza
- Beverly Hills Plaza Los Angeles