Stayed here in April 2013 as part of our wedding anniversary. Arrived from Las Vegas in a hire car late in the afternoon which required return prior to us heading to a Lakers game. Staff were helpful at checkin and we were in our room in no time. They do have a hire car but it is $60 each way to the Staples Centre whereas a cab each way is about $60 all up.
The hotel is located in Beverly Hills which is lovely, but is in the middle of nowhere. It is a 15 minute walk to a Westfield Shopping Centre which has various restaurants and shops. There is a grocery store there also. All tourist attractions are about 1 hour away.
The room is nice but outdated. The bathroom is tiny and it is an awkward to use the toilet. The bed is nice but I woke up one morning with a horrible neck ache from the pillows which took a couple of days to get rid of. Kitchenette is handy.
Asked for a wake up call the night before departure as we had an early flight. Luckily I had set my alarm as they forgot to call us.
Biggest drawback was no Wifi. Considering the hotel has nothing around it, Wifi would be advantageous to locate places to eat, etc.
Overall wouldnt stay here again as the price was too high for what it was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central to Westwood Village, Century City, Hollywood and Santa Monica Beach, the Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel is a hidden jewel for business and leisure travelers alike. We proudly feature 116 elegantly-appointed suites, featuring garden, pool and city views. We have gone to great lengths to make each suite luxurious, comfortable and entertaining. In addition to beautiful accommodations, we also offer exceptional service and exciting amenities. From daily maid service and evening turn down service to wi-fi, cable television, personal effects and more, we provide everything necessary to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beverly Hills Plaza
- Beverly Hills Plaza Los Angeles