The hotel was randomly selected due to little availability in downtown LA. Location was just outside of downtown BH. Gorgeous lobby and very nice pool area. The suites are huge and quiet but a little dated. Staff was very helpful. Did not try the restaurant/bar but it looked like an nice intimate spot. Due to the dated nature of the rooms it is closer to good vs. very good, but it does not deserve 3 cricles as it far from average. A very pleasant option if you are in the area.
Not to overstate it, but with a remodel to the rooms, this hotel could be be outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central to Westwood Village, Century City, Hollywood and Santa Monica Beach, the Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel is a hidden jewel for business and leisure travelers alike. We proudly feature 116 elegantly-appointed suites, featuring garden, pool and city views. We have gone to great lengths to make each suite luxurious, comfortable and entertaining. In addition to beautiful accommodations, we also offer exceptional service and exciting amenities. From daily maid service and evening turn down service to wi-fi, cable television, personal effects and more, we provide everything necessary to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beverly Hills Plaza
- Beverly Hills Plaza Los Angeles