Stayed here back in May and the hotel leave's a lot to be desired.
Although the rooms are quiet large, but the rooms are dated and dark.
The hotel is souless, dated and depressing.
Its located outside of Beverly Hills on the on Wilshire Corridor, with nothing around but apartment blocks and the traffic of Wilshire Blvd.
As other reviewer have also stated the walls in the rooms are very thin and i was woken up, to a very noisy couple next door having sex loudly for over an hour, im guessing the beds in the rooms were back to back.
The staff, are not very friendly and seem almost bored whilst working.
I your looking for somewhere to crash for a few days in a central location whilst in L.A, then the hotel is borderline just OK, but if your doing a longer stay or a vacation in L.A, then i would definitely give this hotel a miss by all counts!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central to Westwood Village, Century City, Hollywood and Santa Monica Beach, the Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel is a hidden jewel for business and leisure travelers alike. We proudly feature 116 elegantly-appointed suites, featuring garden, pool and city views. We have gone to great lengths to make each suite luxurious, comfortable and entertaining. In addition to beautiful accommodations, we also offer exceptional service and exciting amenities. From daily maid service and evening turn down service to wi-fi, cable television, personal effects and more, we provide everything necessary to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beverly Hills Plaza
- Beverly Hills Plaza Los Angeles