“Beautiful hotel if you can get a deal !”

Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel
Ranked #97 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
Greenwich
“Beautiful hotel if you can get a deal !”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay, centrally located. Beautiful lobby, pool, hot tub. Just watch out for extra charges... $28 per day for parking! And $10 per day for wifi so that adds up. We got a nice upgrade to out room but it was a LOT of walking ... I think I counted 50 stairs. Tip your bellman well... You won't want to schlepp your own luggage!

• Stayed February 2014
bhplaza, Manager at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed staying with us, and were happy with the location. Thank you for taking the time to share this excellent review, and please keep us in mind for your next visit. We'd love to welcome you back!

Sai Yang - Director of Sales and Reservations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Danville, California
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Perfect location for our family. Staff was very pleasant and accomadating. The pool and it's surroundings are beautiful. Run out and play for the day or hang out at the hotel, go to the spa, or sit and eat by the pool. Planning to stay on our next visit to the area.

• Stayed February 2014
bhplaza, Manager at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
I'm delighted to hear that our property was so ideal for your family, and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share this fantastic review! I'll be sure to share your compliments with our whole team, and we all hope to welcome you again in the very near future.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Small,elegant hotel in residential neighborhood one mile from Rodeo Drive. Pool area was beautiful, played nice music and was right outside the one bedroom units. The one bedroom accommodation was very spacious and nicely decorated. However, the full kitchen was very disappointing.....poorly equipped with shoddy cooking utensils.

There is a small but nicely equipped gym and intimate restaurant on premises. The staff was nice.

The one bedroom units with kitchenettes are located in another wing. Their surroundings are nice but there are a number of steps to climb to reach the unit...could be a hassle.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank sallyandbaby
bhplaza, Manager at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 22 February 2014
I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were impressed with our property, though I wish you'd been happier with the kitchen utensils. I will certainly look into that and make sure the supplies are refurbished. I hope you'll come see us again sometime for a visit, and I promise you we'll work hard to perfect your experience.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Stayed here in a one-bedroom suite. Loved it! The room is big, with a kitchen, a great shower and bathtub/jacuzzi. The hotel is conveniently located on Wilshire Blvd., in the heart of Beverly Hills and is very close to the 405 and 10 freeways, just about 10-12 mins from LAX. The rooms are accessible through the pool area and there is a lot of privacy, which I like. The staff is friendly and the valet guys are very friendly and helpful. There is a nice little bar in the lobby and a little store next to the business centre for printouts/browsing, etc. There is an ATM as well.

One part of the hotel has a very tastefully done waterfall, stream, etc. There are also lots of little tables and chairs to sit outside the rooms overlooking either the pool or the waterfalls. The gym and beauty parlour in the hotel is also very nice.

All this at a pretty affordable price considering you're in Beverly Hills.

Will I stay here again - most certainly yes!

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are well located. Just decide if you prefer a pool view or a stream/waterfall view...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
bhplaza, Manager at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope your next visit is in the very near future! Thanks for this excellent review, and for recommending us. We work hard to make sure that you have a relaxed, luxurious visit, and it's always lovely to hear that we've succeeded!

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

My Friend have recommended this place to me, and I can definitely say he was correct, Amazing hotel at the right location, everything in Beverly Hills is not far from the hotel, Westfield, Rodeo Dr, great food places as well.

People who work there is very helpful, and very quite place, the perfect place if you have your spouse or your family.

I will visit this hotel again soon.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
bhplaza, Manager at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
We look forward to welcoming you back! I'm very happy to hear that your visit was so wonderful, and thank you for taking the time to share this review. I'm also glad that the staff was so helpful and the location was so ideal for your vacation. See you next time!

Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 December 2013

What a great experience. Picked up from the airport in a stretch limo from the hotel. Very well received when booking in and made to feel very special (although we are not). My 2.5 yo daughter was made to feel like a princess and even had a teddy in her cot. Room was lovely and sumptuous. Food was very good. We walked everywhere (that's what Brits do) but nothing was too much trouble for the staff. My wife loved the outside terrace bar and being so well looked after.

Room Tip: There all great rooms!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank KC2155
bhplaza, Manager at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
First I mus correct you; you most certainly are special, and always will be when visiting us! Thank you for sharing this lovely feedback, and I'm delighted to hear that you and your family had such an enjoyable stay. I hope we can welcome you back the next time you visit. We look forward to it!

Campbell, California
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom suite, it was huge and I felt like it was a really good value for the money ($355/night). The room was on 3rd floor with a great view of the pool area, the hotel was decorated for the holidays and looked so nice! Our room was very clean and nicely decorated, super comfortable beds, nicely remodeled bathroom, kitchen was old and outdated but we didn't really use it except for the refrigerator. The room had a large living room with a flat screen TV, dining room, dressing area, large bedroom with 2 big closets. The location is good too, within minutes of shopping on Rodeo drive.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Our suite on the 3rd floor was very quiet and right near elevators.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Janice B
bhplaza, Manager at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
You're too kind, Janice! It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed the stay. You've also given us some very helpful feedback about the kitchen — thank you! I hope we can get the chance to have you in again one of these days.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
#143 of 351 in Los Angeles
Residence Inn Beverly Hills
Residence Inn Beverly Hills
#40 of 351 in Los Angeles

Been to Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel? Share your experiences!