I chose this hotel, because I wanted a quiet area in Beverly Hills for my honeymoon. The room was nice, with independent living room and kitchenette. The bathroom was good, but not new. I would say that this hotel is overpriced and everything it offers is also expensive. 10 dollars or maybe more for 24h wifi?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central to Westwood Village, Century City, Hollywood and Santa Monica Beach, the Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel is a hidden jewel for business and leisure travelers alike. We proudly feature 116 elegantly-appointed suites, featuring garden, pool and city views. We have gone to great lengths to make each suite luxurious, comfortable and entertaining. In addition to beautiful accommodations, we also offer exceptional service and exciting amenities. From daily maid service and evening turn down service to wi-fi, cable television, personal effects and more, we provide everything necessary to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beverly Hills Plaza
- Beverly Hills Plaza Los Angeles