We got a great price on this hotel over the Easter weekend. It is a lovely small hotel in a good location (there is no such thing as a good LA location - you have to drive everywhere). You can walk due south onto 3rd if you want to eat and drink without getting in the car, or drive to most places pretty easily.
Two minor negatives:
1. the breakfast is only so-so. Continental style, but the quality isn't great (e.g. muffins aren't tasty).
2. the rooms are small, as others said. I wouldn't want to stay there for more than 3 nights in a row... it would get oppressive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elan Hotel in Los Angeles, California boasts a cutting-edge address at the crossroads of Beverly Hills and West Hollywood near the most popular spots in LA. Our boutique hotel blends contemporary design with desirable function for a guest experience steeped in convenience and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Elan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elan Hotel Los Angeles