Loews Hollywood Hotel
The Ambrose(Santa Monica)
US$347
US$330
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$239
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$297
  • Beachfront
US$633
US$427
  • Pool
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$518
US$405
US$355
US$331
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$398
US$309
US$501
US$455
4,052 results
All reviewsgreat locationdolby theatrechinese theatrecity viewself parkuniversal studiosjunior suitelobby barper dayrooftop poolvalet parkingloved this hotelan upgrademetro stationsanta monicabeverly hillsfame
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Loews Hollywood Hotel was a perfect choice for convenience, cleanliness and overall ambience in LA.
It was only by chance that I chose this hotel, and I'm so glad I did.
The location is awesome- safe, choices for dining at your doorstep, staff are lovely and price is fantastic.
Rooms are beautiful and clean.
I couldn't have asked for more.
I will DEFINITELY be staying at Loews again.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 24 November 2013

The hotel is located at probably the best location in Hollywood. Highland Ave. & Hollywood Blvd.

Pretty much inside a big mall, packed of restaurants, stores, etc...

We arrived late in the night, and had a surprise. The hotel is going thru a huge renovation. There was no lobby. 90% of the lobby was closed, and they had a improvised lobby on the back corner of the hotel.

The room was nice. Clean, good size, nice view, smelling weed everywhere. I guess you can't ask to much when you are in Hollywood.

The breakfast was ok. The buffet didn't have a lot of options, but you also have the option to order from the menu, which is expensive, but at least you have the choice.

Down side: there's no 24 hours room service and no mini-bar in the room! Really unacceptable nowadays, even more in a hotel like this one.

Warning: the valet is extremely expensive! Try to self-park in the parking lot.

Room Tip: Ask for the HOLLYWOOD SIGN view. Better than the "city view".
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My recent stay was short as I was attending a conference held @ the hotel. Each employee I encountered was friendly, informed & engaging.The location was very convenient for those like myself who had little time for sight seeing, all that is Hollywood was steps away. Growing pains of construction were evident but not an inconvinence. Internet connection still appears to be a charged service which it is not, crazy that they haven't remedied that glitch by now. To address transport from LAX - several from our meeting took taxis that charged any where from $60-80 which is off base from the hotels estimate of $50. From the airport I took the FlyAway bus (comes to each terminal every 30 min./luxuary coach) which was $7 (pay when you get off at Union Station, credit only, no cash).I ventured down several levels(with luggage) to the Metro Red line.Next purchase a TAP card from the machine ($2) then load with a minimum one day pass, couple bucks. Like traveling the Metros in Europe. Getting off @the Highland/Hollywood stop. Exit left & the hotel is right around the corner(left). My return to LAX, SuperShuttle service was $15.00 one way booked by the concierge, be prepared for mulitple stops to reach you destination though.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Blong2rl
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Arrived at 9.30am, our room was already to go, check in isn't until 3pm, after a 13 hour flight, really appreciated the service. Great location, walking distance to everything. Friendly front desk staff, helpful with directions. Hotel lobby currently undergoing renovations, but well signed to new lobby location.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kiwikorie
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Had the unfortunate experience to stay at the Hollywood Roosevelt hotel down the street and immediately left that hotel to stay at the Loews after I saw their $300/night filthy, closet sized rooms. What a relief I made the hotel change to stay at the Loews had a hellish hotel experience at the Roosevelt. Great people here, didn't overcharge me on my restaurant bill like the Roosevelt hotel, and these people actually know what service is and do a great job at pleasing their guest. Stay here or the W Hotel and stay away from the Hollywood Roosevelt at all costs.

Room Tip: great rooms
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business