Free cancellation until 25/07
US$300
US$273
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$304/night.

Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$450
US$434
  • Beachfront
US$172
US$154
  • Pool
The LINE(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$388
US$280
US$374
US$309
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$448
US$526
US$496
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$560/night.

4,127 results
All reviewsgreat locationdolby theatrechinese theatrecity viewself parkuniversal studiosjunior suitelobby barper dayvalet parkingrooftop poolloved this hotelan upgrademetro stationsanta monicabeverly hillsfame
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is literally back-to-back with the Dolby Theater and Chinese Theater. The staff was so nice and the breakfast buffet was amazing - homemade waffles!

Uber was easy to get and so quick, the room was beautiful. Highly recommend for lavish convenience.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank aelyse112
Brian J, General Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back to visit again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So the saying "Location, Location, Location" definitely applies. You want Hollywood. You got Hollywood right here. Other than that, it was a decent upscale hotel, super busy with an EA gamers covention. It's expensive, but for a hotel that one could say is at the Times Square of LA, you sort of expect that. Shower was enormous. Bath supplies were not fully replenished daily which I thought was odd. Something just seemed to be missing here. The brand statement that Loews tries to make wasn't fulfilled with this experience. Felt more like a midrange Sheraton, just attached to a really cool mall.
I will say that I had one of the best things I ever ate for breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Corn Flake encrusted French toast with Nutella swirls and berries. That was memorably awesome.
The rest was memorably just ok.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank BJr970
Brian J, General Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and for taking a moment to share your feedback with us from your recent stay. Your comments are very important in allowing us to continue making improvements to the overall guest experience and I apologize that we were unable to fully deliver the Loews quality that we are known for. I have shared your feedback with senior management and I hope to welcome you back to visit us again the next time you are in Los Angeles.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For the amount we paid for this top rate hotel, we could have stayed a bit further from the action in a very nice hotel and Ubered around and still saved money!
Sure, the bellmen and lobby were nice. But our studio room was a let down, The entire stay was a letdown and struggle.
We had requested a city view room (and yes, fine prints says nothing is guaranteed). We booked well in advance of our stay. Whoever does room assignments really did not honor the ones paying higher prices. And I found someone else's false eyelash on my sock~~ WHAT is up with that??
We had a view of half of the last "O", the last "D" in the Hollywood sign and the view of ugly rooftops. The Studio Room had no microwave to heat up our leftovers and the bath supplies were never replenished! Four Days with 3 adults using one bar of soap....thank goodness I had brought my shower gel. The center mall and shops were a nice attraction but the crazy way the stairs and escalators were placed made going up or down a floor a real challenge...again, Uber could have saved us this frustration. We ate at Prestons for one breakfast...they did NOT cook my eggs over medium,,,,they were slimy. This was a $16 breakfast ! When I sent them back to the kitchen, rather than throw up on the slime, they returned to me hard rubber balls of hard boiled eggs. You would think two more fresh eggs from scratch wouldn't break their bank. I was angry because I paid with others and had no say in leaving NO TIP for my lousy inedible breakfast! One of my travel partners spent the rest of the morning in bathrooms after eating scramble eggs of some style there....made us really doubt the quality and safety of Preston's.
For more $550+ a night at Loews, I expected a luxury experience.
Big Fail. After reading some other reviews, we must keep an eye on any overcharges from the overpriced open bar in the room.... I needed space for insulin plus other meds and the fridge was filled with booze and soda and water ! Can you tell I will never recommend or return to Loews?? AND I waited near a week to tame down my review!!

Room Tip: There is no hope to get the room of your choice and the staff was unyielding.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Hannaht212
Brian J, General Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and I hope you will accept my sincerest apologies that we were unable to fully meet your expectations during your recent stay and provide the high quality experiences that we are known for. Your comments are extremely helpful in allowing us to continue making improvements and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife, 11 yr old daughter, 13 yr old son, and I stayed 3 nts before moving on to San diego area. Really nice, great staff, super location. Back side behind pool leads down to a "mall" type area of shops, restaurants, and out onto the walk of fame. Or, you can go out the front door, turn right, and you are in the middle of all the touristy Hollywood stuff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kevin C

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us and I hope to welcome you and your family back to Loews Hollywood Hotel again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My Aunty and I stayed here for 2 nights and we found it a great hotel. The best thing about it was the location, it was close to the strip, shops, food etc. the only bad thing about it was the room service menu was pretty bad with no selection and the bathroom was pretty old with an old small bathtub that we could not fit into. (Which was annoying). Anyway, overall loved it and recommend!
Ps oh and ubereats selection here was amazing!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Juanita I

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback with us from your recent stay and I hope you will return to visit us again the next time you are in Los Angeles.