“Best Hollywood Tour and Tour Guide!!”

All Star Showbiz Tours
Ranked #57 of 252 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: "Entertaining Sightseeing Tours With A Touch Of Class & Pizzazz". Tour Hollywood, Movie Stars & Celebrity Homes, Beverly Hills, Bell Air, Holmby Hills, Rodeo Drive, Beach Tours and Much More !!! Tours are Guided by Singer/Actress Shellee-Ann Kellee in a luxury, Semi Open, Air Conditioned and or Heated Coach. "Best Tour in L.A." by the Travel Channel. Tours Available - 2 1/2 Hour Star Tour, 5 Hour Star & Beach and 8 Hour All Day Tours. Winery Tours available ( Also Private Tours ). Tour Times 1:30pm & Sometimes 11:30am, 3:00pm or 4:00pm but Times are Flexible. Reservations are Required. Please don't arrive in Hollywood without a Reservation, Shellee my be on tour. Get Ready for an Amazing Family Fun, Entertaining Tour with Shellee-Ann Kellee as your Personal Tour Guide.
Corona, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Hollywood Tour and Tour Guide!!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

All Star Showbiz Tours is the one you want to use for the best tour of Hollywood and surrounding areas. Shellee -Ann Kellee not only sings for you, but is also a very warm and friendly person that really knows Hollywood and all the Hot spots! She will show you many sites and tons of stars homes and landmarks. She is very knowledgeable and gives you lots of great insight information pertaining to the stars homes as well..
Her bus is very clean and comfortable, no matter what the weather condition. Really enjoyed her tour and I'm sure you will too!!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank MaryAnn C

Bakersfield, California, United States
“All Star Showbiz Tours”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

My family and I came into Hollywood late thanks to traffic. I thought for sure we would not get a tour after 5pm, that's when I ran into Shellee Anne. Not only did she have a tour to offer, she allowed me to sit in the front seat with her as I have a bad back. Shellee was very knowledgeable of the Hollywood/Beverly Hills area and amazed me with all the stars homes she knew by heart. Her sweet voice made the tour pleasant and helped my 2 year old grandson fall asleep as he was a little cranky. My daughter had to leave for Chicago the next day, so I appreciate Shellee for offering the tour that will be remembered for a long time!

Phoenix, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Absolutely Fantastic Tour - Kudos to Shellee Ann - Awesome!”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

My sister and I visited LA for a week recently, and took Shellee Ann Kellee's All Star Showbiz Tour of Hollywood and Beverly Hills. There is only one word to describe the experience - AWESOME! Shellee gives you an intimate tour of the area and the stars' homes and makes it a fun, fun, fun tour. Her van is enclosed so you're not in the outside air. It was cold the week we took the tour (Thursday, March 8, 2012) and the bus was a welcome site. We saw other tours in open air buses filled with people who looked miserable due to the cold. Shellee puts on a fantastic tour, and I plan to go on another of her tours in the future. The 2 1/2 hour tour is great. You see everything you need and then some. Thanks, Shellee for a great time. I'm sure you remember us (sister/brother Bonnie and Tim). You rock!

Vacaville, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“ALL STAR SHOWBIZ TOURS WAS EXCELLENT”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

My girlfriend, visiting from England, and I did the All Star Showbiz tour of Hollywood and stars' homes in Beverly Hills last Wednesday, and had an excellent time. The guide was friendly, knowledgeable, and entertaining; and it will be a day we will never forget! And it was a great value for the money!

1 Thank charles R
Dayton, Ohio
“All Star Showbiz Tours is the most fantastic way to see California!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

My husband and I were on the Dr. Drew Show so we decided to visit Rodeo Drive and anyplace that we could see. We walked the Walk of Fame and shopped then saw Shellee Ann's All Star Showbiz Tour Bus which is really beautiful and very clean. She is a wonderful and very friendly Guide and took us on a tour for about three and a half hours to see all of the Movie Stars Homes and all that she could show us. Then she took it upon her time to drive us back to Burbank and dropped us off at the Marriott Hotel where we were staying. She has the best personality and also a beautiful voice. My husband and I loved talking to her while I picked up on the vibrations coming from the Movie Stars homes and telling her what I felt about how people died there and described their personalities. Shellee Ann loved our interaction with one another and she would tell me who I was describing. She is the most friendly person to spend time with while we enjoyed seeing all of California that she could share with us. Sincerely, Tamara Lesley tlesley@sbcglobal.net