“Showbiz tour 2 1/2 hour, Hollywood, beverly Hills, Star homes, Bel Air”

All Star Showbiz Tours
Ranked #57 of 253 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: "Entertaining Sightseeing Tours With A Touch Of Class & Pizzazz". Tour Hollywood, Movie Stars & Celebrity Homes, Beverly Hills, Bell Air, Holmby Hills, Rodeo Drive, Beach Tours and Much More !!! Tours are Guided by Singer/Actress Shellee-Ann Kellee in a luxury, Semi Open, Air Conditioned and or Heated Coach. "Best Tour in L.A." by the Travel Channel. Tours Available - 2 1/2 Hour Star Tour, 5 Hour Star & Beach and 8 Hour All Day Tours. Winery Tours available ( Also Private Tours ). Tour Times 1:30pm & Sometimes 10:30am, 3:00pm or 5:00pm but Times are Flexible. Reservations are Required. Please don't arrive in Hollywood without a Reservation, Shellee my be on tour. Reservations can be made by Calling Shellee or book on line on shellee's Showbiz web site... Book a tour & Get Ready for an Amazing Family Fun, Entertaining Tour with Shellee-Ann Kellee as your Personal Tour Guide.
Reviewed 26 September 2013

What a great tour we were offered with Shellee as our driver / tour guide. Shellee is very knowable about the history of Hollywood, and the Los Angeles area. Of course she pointed out places where famous movies were shot. That was so exciting to us " tourists" to see these places real, not only in a magazine. Shellee drove us to so many different areas that we would have never found or even thought of. Shellee, told us plenty of stories of actors, entertainers, producers etc. of people we can only dream about. Shellee is a wonderful guide. If you go to LA and want a tour, go to Shellee, her tour bus is around the corner from the Roosevelt Hotel. You will love her she is friendly, kind and accomodating. We truly enjoyed her tour.

showbiztours, Owner at All Star Showbiz Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you folks so much for the wonderful ,awsome review. Makes
me very happy. It was my pleasure. Happy holidays. Sincerely shellee

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Our group stumbled on Shellee by chance, right outside the Roosevelt Hotel. She was very friendly and accommodating of our special requests. We were a large enough group to be fortunate to have the van to ourselves. Shellee made a point of engaging with all of us, tossing witty banter back and forth with our out of town guests. I would definitely recommend her tour and will call her the next time we're looking for a fun afternoon!

showbiztours, Owner at All Star Showbiz Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Hi folks thank you so much for taking my tour with me and my family. we loved you .you were so friendly and fun to be with. you had to face so many challenges and came out of it beautifully . Thank you for the wonderful review. Sincerely Shellee

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We have taken Shellee's tour three times over the past 5 years. It always seems to be a very hot sunny day every time we're in LA and we so appreciate Shellee's air conditioned van. My boys appreciated the fact that she's now removed two of her very large windows in the van so they can enjoy the open air but others can enjoy the A/C--something for everyone! Shellee is so friendly and very entertaining. She's a wonderful tour guide--very informative (she knows so much of the LA/Hollywood history) and she makes it so fun for all ages. Her prices are very reasonable. Our first time in LA we were chased down the sidewalk by some of the aggressive tour companies in the area. Shellee's warm ways and sparkling personality easily won us over and we keep coming back. Shellee is also very knowledgeable about other CA cities and has given us excellent advice on hotels and attractions that we should be sure to visit. She customized the tour to meet our time frame needs this year and it was so appreciated. She'll also offer a bathroom stop if needed along the way. I highly recommend Shellee - you'll have a great time!

showbiztours, Owner at All Star Showbiz Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

OH WOW !!! What an Awsome review. Thank you folks so much . So love having you on my tour every time . You said so many wonderful things about me , That makes me so fantastic . Can;t thank you enough . See you next time. Sending Love Shellee

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We've done the tour twice and we loved it. It's just awesome, Shellee is very kind and we laughed a lot. We learnt a lot about the life around Hollywood, Beverly Hills...
If you want to take a ride with her, just go and enjoy !
She also is a great singer !!!
We had so much fun with her ...

Hi Maud and Adel . Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I have had such a wonderful time with you .It's so nice when can become friends for life withe your customers . You two and Clemit all from France speck Engllsh so great I love your accents and love you. Your all gonna be a huge success . Thanks so much for a great time and great review !!!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Ms. Shellee is a very friendly and knowledgable tour guide. She knew the history of all the homes. And showed us many of today's biggest stars homes. I was very pleased with the price and length of the tour. I would definitely recommend this tour to any people looking for a good family tour around Hollywood.

1  Thank Domonics
showbiztours, Owner at All Star Showbiz Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Well Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I wish I could say we saw every stars homes but at least a good majority within 2 1/2 hrs . I'm so happy you all had a good time. Thanks Shellee