“Great Mexican food with huge portions!”
Review of Salsa & Beer

Salsa & Beer
Ranked #238 of 10,357 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: LAX Area
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Delicious Mexican food at great prices! You can feed two people with the potions they give you. From the bean dip they give you at first to the entrees and desserts, everything is delicious!

Reviewed 7 June 2013

We met family and friends here after a long flight and then drive from LAX, we were tired and hungry and Salsa and Beer did not disappoint. Even though the place was already packed by 6:00 PM we were served pitchers of Margaritas and Beer at the bar and within 30 minutes our table was ready. The staff was great and offered suggestions on what dishes they'd recommend. We tried a variety of food, most of us went with the server's favorites...... everything was delicious! Needless to say we ate, drank and most certainly were merry!

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Really big spot - great for families and friends to gather. The prices are good. The food fresh and margaritas are tasty!

Reviewed 28 September 2012

Okay Me and my wife travel to Mexico at least twice a year.every time we travel we stop at a little roadside cafe it serves the best rice and beans I have had since i was little boy until we tried this place the food is excellent and unlike many chains both location are equally excellent. This is the most authentic Mexican food I have had since I returned to the states. If you live in the area this is the place to go for authentic Mexican food. Just be ready for a line ause the food and atmosphere isn't a secret. This is a must try in the San fernado valley

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Salsa and beer is a must!! Its my favorite place to go after a night of drinking or to just chill with friends. they have a salsa bar that is unlimited with the best salsa's you will ever have. they have around 7 different kinds. ALso the bean dip they give u is beyond flavorful! I cant even control myself here! Its just way to good!!! I could sit for hours and eat the orange salsa and the bean dip! ANDDDD the best part about it is that its ridiculously CHEAP! i dont know how! because the quality is a 10 and the value is the best you will ever get. u will be addicted.! Drinks are a 10 also!