“Soooooo fun!!!!!!! Everyone should experience this flight!”

Lite Flight Helicopters
Ranked #78 of 249 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Lite Flight Helicopters provides Los Angeles Helicopter Tours since 2010. Our routes give you the option to see everything in Los Angeles from a very unique perspective. If you are interested in Landmarks, beaches, canyons, Hollywood sign, Downtown LA Skyscrappers, Malibu, Hollywood, Celebrity Homes... We have the perfect option for you - for an affordable price. Come join us in what can be the best experience of your life. Lite Flight Helicopters is proud of having a 100% safety record, so you can rest assured you and your precious ones are going to be safe, so your only concern is what kind of lenses should you use for your next picture. ;)
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Soooooo fun!!!!!!! Everyone should experience this flight!”
Reviewed 2 November 2011

This was the coolest thing I've honestly ever done! My boyfriend took me for my birthday on the Malibu coast tour. The pilots were extremely knowledgable. The views were insane and we even saw dolphins!! I felt 100% safe the entire time..... So fun! I can't wait to go again!