“Not worth it.”

Brasserie
Ranked #1,425 of 10,410 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: LAX Area
Description: Restaurant in the Sheraton Getaway in LAX.
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Breakfast buffet is $22 but lack options. Food choices is very limited and staff is a bit rude. You can find a better breakfast outside the hotel.

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

I was here in December and had a pizza which was good in taste but the prices are like a five star hotel even though this is not.
The breakfast buffet is $ 22.00 and I think that is ridiculous price. I ordered from the menu omelette and toast and it was still about $ 12.00
Over all eat here if you have no transportation and no way of getting food from outside.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We ordered Margherita pizza and salad. Wow! Made with pesto-it was great! Better than any Pizza specialty restaurants! Our waitress- Cynthia Villaneuva- was wonderful! She guided us to the right size portions so we didn't order too much food. Usually we don't order house wine but it was great! What a pleasant surprise! Highly recommended. Would like to add that Cynthia was so cheerful and friendly- we truly enjoyed the experience. She really went out of her way to meet our needs. !

1  Thank Marie H
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Ended up here when stranded on November 1, 2013. The breakfast buffet is 22.00 with nothing special so I went the menu route. I must say that is was a nice place and at the time empty but as the Manager was rushing around trying to get the bar open for the extra business and the lunch times moved up he didn't think to stay open for dinner. They are serving breakfast and lunch only. WOW!! The food was very good but I only tried the buttermilk pancakes and my granddaughter the Chocolate Chip Pancakes with the bananas.
Nice place would love to see a dinner menu offered but not like the one at Brasserie at the Crowne Plaza down the street.

1  Thank MsLiz47
Reviewed 10 October 2013

If you have the time, order from the menu. The food was pretty good, but the breakfast buffet is very overpriced.