I don't normally like to lead with the negatives but in this instance I will. However I would like to state that it is not a hotel of horrors - but there are some serious problems.
* NOISE NOISE NOISE. The walls are paper thin, there was a rude group of Asian tourists staying all over our floor who seemed to think it was ok to stand in the hallway late at night and early in the morning screaming at each other and behaving like children. Many people called out for them to shut up but they never really did. When they were up we were up. It drove us made. We also heard other people and other things we would rather not hear. The floors have no carpet which really does not help for sound proofing with the walls being paper thin.
*Wifi: awful and unreliable. All 3 of us had terrible issues and some ladies in the elevator let us know they had the same issues.
* everything's broken: vending machine, out of order. pool, out of order. front window: cracked and taped up.
* unfinished: while it did not bother us, there were cables hanging out of the wall near the TV. As adults it was not an issue but I would be concerned if I had a small child with me.
I think this hotel is trying to be better, but failing in the execution.
* Very good staff: anything we asked for or needed help with - they went out of their way to assist. I have no complaints against the staff they were friendly and helpful and did everything they were meant to
* no billing issues: they had it together
* comfortable beds: very comfy large twin beds in the room with clean linen
* fridge and microwave: this bench area was very good as it gave us more freedom at meal time
*big tv with cable : self explanatory.
I would probably recommend this for younger travelers. Don't have a honeymoon or a family holiday in this place - if you are passing through LA, not that bothered by the hotel just want clean comfortable and in a decent location it will be fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BLVD Hotel & Suites - Hollywood Hotel near Hollywood area attraction offers great amenities, online reservations, tour packages and specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BLVD Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites
- Comfort Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Los Angeles