“They will be seeing me many times again!”
Review of Bao Dim Sum House

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: LAX Area
Cross street: Sweetzer
Los Angeles, California, United States
“They will be seeing me many times again!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have walked past this restaurant many times as I live in the area and finally went in. WOW! The service is astounding. Was even offered free dessert by the manager for no reason at all. The food was amazing. Ordered the cucumber salad, the bok choy, the red cabbage salad (the only thing I wasn't too keen on) the sweet and tart drink, the crispy scallion cakes, and much more. Each dish was really well presented, perfectly seasoned, and fresh. I would suggest going as a group of 6 so you can order many dishes and taste everything.

• Visited August 2014

• Korean first
Surabaya, Indonesia
“Nice Dim Sum in Beverly Hills”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We try various dimsum dishes. Some are delicious and some are just ok. Service is good. Free valet parking. Overall is ok.

Los Angeles, California
“Not the best but okay”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The dumplings here are okay, I have had the juicy pork, it is not Din Tai Fung, these are much doughier, not as juicy and come in little tins. The fried rice here is good and I like the veggie egg rolls. With Din Tai Fung in Glendale, it is hard to resist a little bit of a longer drive to go there for juicy pork.

Visited May 2014
clovelly
“Bao is the best!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here twice & cannot praise it highly enough. The dim sum are freshly made, full of yummy ingredients & delicious. They arrive piping hot at the table & are the best I've had anywhere in the world, including Hong Kong! Make sure you go.

• Visited June 2014
Pikeville, Kentucky
“Asian night”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I was new to this type of restaurant, so my daughter in law ordered for me. She did me right. I had the shrimp chow lo fun, and it was great. We also had the shrimp and crab balls and they were great as well

• Visited June 2014