Motel 6 Los Angeles - Van Nuys/Sepulveda
US$334
  • Pool
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$239
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$426
  • Breakfast included
US$329
US$273
  • Restaurant
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$297
  • Beachfront
US$374
US$309
US$592
US$452
  • Pool
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$565
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$458
US$400
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Parking lot is gated so I felt safe. Bed was lumpy. I saw a cockroach on the wall...where there's one, there's hundreds, but I saw only one. It's ok if you just need a place for the night.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank LisaO471
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We had been driving around LA for hours trying to find a motel, Eventually at just after midnight I used an APP on my phone to book this place. It then took us an hour to find it, so we arrived at about 1am.

Security guard on car park! Allowed us to go to recepetion. The woman couldn't find our booking, then we realised we had booked the next night!

So we thought, No problem, we will stay tonight and tomorrow. But no. They were booked up for the first night. However 3 Parties had not turned up and by 2am the rooms would be free. By this time we were very tired, but we waited in the car park till 2 am to see if the other parties turned up. None of them did, so we got our room.

The next day I noticed a problem with the bill I had been charged, so I went down to reception and spoke to the three members of staff who were present. The staff were not very respectful and were sniggering to eaqch other about my query. Which I have to say annoyed me.

We had to pay extra for the wifi, this was despite that we had stayed in a motel 6 a few days earlier and been given the wifi free becuase of a minor problem with the room. This time we had had much worse problems but they refused to let us have a free wifi pass.

I would never stay there again, too far out of town, and the staff were just horrible.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul F
Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

Having experienced a number of 6's recently, this was the worst. Room 230 was hot and stuffy, air con didn't make a difference and it's previous occupant must have been a wet dog because it smelt awful. Didn't want to step bare foot on the carpet.
No wifi unless you stand on the 2nd floor landing, half way along, at the rear of the block with the office in it.
The Budweiser plant over the road runs through the night and is very noisy.
If you want a Motel 6 convenient to Six Flags or this area, use one of the others.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank EdWinchester
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I did not like three facts:
- No access to WiFi in from my room, and other few places of the motel that i tried. But get refund.
- Smell in the room. I get allergic reaction.
- Strange place. It looked like somewhere in Mexico with very busy traffic and loud voices behind my motel room doors.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ondrej T
Reviewed 21 March 2013 via mobile

Came in late to L A an searched for cheap overnight accommodation - motel 6 is always a safe bet as I drove by. Clerk was okay friendly and gave me a room for $55 for the night. The place is huge without any thrills, but it's clean, silent and safe for max 2-3 nights for your Hollywood visits. Use convenience stores nearby for foods shopping as there are no restaurants close and you do NOT del safe at night in this neighbourhood!

• Stayed: February 2013