“Barneys..."I love the taste of a good burger "”

Barney's Gourmet Hamburgers
Ranked #3,152 of 10,410 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Fast food
Neighbourhood: LAX Area
Neighbourhood: LAX Area
Reviewed 14 March 2013

In the immortal words of Samual Jackson from "Pulp Fiction" these really are tasty burgers. We had the turkey burger with bacon ,lettuce.tomato and avacado. Very Good ! The location at the Brentwood Country Mart is a nice place to take a walk around after enjoying your food at Barney's.

Reviewed 20 August 2012 via mobile

We prefer the turkey burgers smothered with grilled mushrooms and onions. You'll find something you like with the two dozen toppings on a beef, turkey or chicken burger. The have some salads too

Reviewed 30 May 2012

I come to Barney's from time to time because it is in a convenient location. It's only a block away from where I live, and it sates my craving for burgers. If Barney's was a drive away, I don't think I'd make a special trip to it...ever. I prefer Hole in the Wall or Counter. My favorite item on the menu is their spicy curly fries. I've tried various burgers, and they're all okay, nothing too memorable. My last visit was Monday with my husband and sister-in-law. it wasn't busy yet, and for the most part, the servers are always great. They seem to be happy and sweet. I wasn't thrilled with our server on Monday. She forgot my husband's soda, and when we asked for it again, she said "yeah, sure." I really try hard not to be too picky, but when someone is an obvious sourpuss, you can't help but be irritated by everything they do, or rather don't do in this case. Anyways, she needs to go or be in another industry.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

Come on down to Barney's Gourmet Burgers! Two locations in Brentwood; one in the Country Mart on 26th and the other on San Vicente across the street from Cheesecake Factory (better burgers at Barneys!). Also one location in the San Fernando Valley. A very good assortment of burgers, toppings, etc. And great steak fries too!! Try it! You'll like it!!

Reviewed 30 September 2011

Barney's is a fun, inexpensive way to satisfy any burger fantasy you might have. And they're all delicious, fresh and plentiful. The menu is diverse and if someone in your group doesn't eat meat, there are great chicken and vegetarian alternatives. Their salads are fresh, crisp and cold, their sweet potato fries with a side of ranch dressing is killer and the service is always pleasant and polite.

Casual burgers any way you want them--consistently excellent in Brentwood--on the West Side of LA. Nice folks. Really good food. Great value. Enjoy.