“Super Service”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Neighbourhood: LAX Area
Neighbourhood: LAX Area
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I went to this restaurant for a 3 course dinner that I bought from Travelzoo. I was wondering if the discount in price also came with 'discounted' service as well as portions, as we had been to some places where they treat you like cheapskates and give you the not so choice stuff - if they don't like the coupons they should not put them out for people to use... Our server Melinda couldn't have been more friendly and helpful with suggestions from the menu as well as making sure we were not needing more drinks, etc. I had the white fish and my husband had the beef bourguinon, both were melt in your mouth tender and sauces very tasty.
We really enjoyed our evening - thanks Melinda!
The prices, I supposed, is to be expected on Ventura Blvd this part of town. With a coupon it is a decent deal but I'm not sure I'd be visiting there frequently if I have to pay full price.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 15 October 2008

excellent hole in the wall. for a hole in the wall, they serve non-hole-in-the-wall dishes.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 30 July 2008

Love this place. Great potato ravioli thingy's (I forget the Ukranian name).

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook