“Drinks & Bowling”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Drinks & Bowling”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We laughed, we bowled, we had a few cocktails. Moderate pricing, fun decoration and lighting. I'd probably go back if I'm ever stuck in Hollywood again.

1 Thank FBPottawa

Fairfax Station, VA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“So much fun for lunch (with a teen)”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

My son came along on my business trip, and after I finished my morning meetings, we hopped over to Lucky Strike for bowling and lunch. So much fun -- and I was impressed with the quality of the food and service.

Rowland Heights, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun night”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Strong drinks. Great place to bowl lots of seating area, fun music playing and just a overall great vibe.

Mission Viejo, California, USA
“Not bad”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I didnt really like the location of the place, but the vibe inside was cool. There was only a small area for bowling but if you reserve in advance you should be good. The bar is a bit expensive but its typical for hollywood.

Visited January 2014
Cedar Pines Park
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Perfect for a large group/birthday party!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Went on Sunday afternoon-booked 3 lanes for 3 hrs! What fun! Mostly adults, about 5 children,. we all had fun! Good fitting & clean bowling shoes! We had a waiter who had a fantastic memory, never wrote anything down, got all our food and drink orders correct! Very impressed with him! Nice atmosphere. Great lighting by bowling lanes. Pool table, bar area. Prices were ok considering where it's located (by Highland & Hollywood mall) it's understandable- We ordered fish tacos, very tasty, very good! The flat bread was very disappointing-more of a crispy thin cracker and not that flavorful-got pepperoni & marguerita flatbread-wouldn't order again-energetic, nice music,, enjoyable, not overwhelming-Parked in the mall parking lot and walked out to enter through the front entrance facing the street- Overall, nice atmosphere, fun, good service , worth checking out!

Visited July 2013