“"Love is in the air" Valentines 2014” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #58 of 234 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Helicopter tours of Los Angeles, Hollywood and Coast. Also exclusive Malibu picnic landings.
Norwalk, California
“"Love is in the air" Valentines 2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

It was a last minute plan i had surprised my fiance', and group 3 aviation made it one of the best valentines we have ever had. The staff was amazing and so friendly they made us feel so comfortable the second we arrived. I would have to say that this is not going to be the last time we fly with group 3 aviation. Thanks for the fun memories.

Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Los Angeles, California
“Group 3 Aviation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

My boyfriend and I took the “Hollywood and the Beach” tour and it couldn’t have been more amazing!! From the moment we walked in, Group 3 Aviation was outstanding! We were greeted by Claudia, one of the owners, who explained the tour and what we would be seeing. She was friendly, funny, and professional. It was obvious that she knew what she was talking about and took great pride in making sure our trip was exactly what we wanted.

The next step was meeting our pilot, Ara. He was wonderful!! He was extremely funny and cracked jokes that helped me feel at ease. He went over the pre-flight safety checklist and explained everything in detail. By the time he was done, I felt relaxed and ready to go. He asked if we had any questions and answered them all with patience.

Next, we walked out to the helicopter. Maybe it is because I have never ridden in one, but the closer we got to the helicopter, the more excited I became!!! Ara walked us around the helicopter and answered all of my boyfriend’s technical questions about how the helicopter actually works. Then, it was time to get in and take off!

The flight itself was unbelievable!!! I have lived in So. Cal. my whole life. I love living here and thought I appreciated all it has to offer. However, when I was in the air, I felt an even greater appreciation for it. Everything was BEAUTIFUL!!!! The ocean to our right, mountains to the left, UCLA underneath, and Malibu pier straight ahead… Where else can you see all of that AT THE SAME TIME!? Ara was extremely knowledgeable and funny! He knew so much about all that we were flying over from the homes, to the sites, to the freeways, even about the Metro Rail! If we wanted to know what something was, he knew the answer and had an interesting fact to go along with it! It was evident that he had been flying for quite awhile and took the time to get to know the area!!

Thank you Group 3 Aviation for the most amazing day ever!!!!!!! I will definitely be back!!!

Visited September 2013
Slovakia
“Helicopter ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

With helicopter ride you can see it all in one day. Not only you get to see the city, but also you get the helicopter flight experience, which is great thing to do anywhere and anytime. People at Group 3 Aviation were very helpul and kind to book it for us while we planned the trip from abroad. Pilot was very friendly. 45 minutes of total excitement passed very quickly and we won't forget.

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scenic tour of coastline and downtown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

My amazing flight instructor, Oren, was very kind and professional. He talked a little about where we were going and before I knew it we were near the helicopter. add the first flight of the day he had to perform the necessary checks, but that just made me feel safer! We flew over the valley, and his knowledge of social tidbits was amazing; i saw Justin Beiber's home and ABC's The Bachelor mansion. After that we went to the beach, flew down the coast of Malibu seeing all the beautiful coastal homes and into downtown where he was able to show me all the places i know from a new vantage point. Overall, this was a fantastic trip and I highly recommend it to anyone.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank d_gal10
Los Angeles, California
“Group 3 Aviation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013

We had a great time at Group 3 Aviation. The employees were very friendly and helpful. The flight itself was excellent and led to some pretty incredible views of the city and coastline. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend it to others.

Visited March 2013