The Brentwood Inn
  • Breakfast included
The Ambrose(Santa Monica)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Plaza La Reina(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
All reviewssanta monicasunset blvdafternoon cookiesyogurtbeverly hillsqueen roomnice breakfasttea and coffeeeach morninga great place to stayclose proximitydesk staffsmall hotellocation was perfectboutique hotelwi fiucla
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2011

The whole staff, specially Evan and the manager, was simply extraordinary, fabulous people! I don't have enough words to claim here how thoughful, understanding and generous they were. Since the day I started the process of booking on line (about 6 months prior to my stay) to the final minute of my stay, these people gave me tons of attention, helped me with everything I needed (specially when I had very upsetting issues with the friends - former friends now - I was traveling with) and made me feel a really special person/customer. I'll never forget it! They are way beyond good service and respect for the customer! Everyone at the front desk always smiling and in a good vibe! Other aspects: The rooms are totally renovated and extremely pleasant, clean and ecofriendly. Housekeeping is great - all towels and linens super clean and new. The hotel itself is not that big (like other chain hotels) that's why it is so charming and peaceful, completely renovated. Parking and wireless internet included in the rate was fenomenal! Neighborhood is gorgeous, exclusive, so expect paying accordingly - although rates are very nice too, specially for such a wonderful experience. In summary, I can't help thanking these guys in every opportunity I have because they made a huge part of my so positive and vibrant experience in LA. I'll definitely go back (solo or with my beloved husband)! When in LA, stay at the Brentwood Inn! :)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2011

I recommend highly against this hotel. Do not stay there - I had a terrible experience there and especially with the owners who are beyond unfriendly.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Global_Village_4_U
Reviewed 2 September 2011

The service at The Brentwood in was superb. The staff were extreamly kind and were helpfull when booking restaurants, visiting beaches and it was very clear that they were at work for our sake.

The room were nice, a bit small though but decorated with nice paintings and so on.

The location near Beverly Hills was perfect. Near the beach in a lovely quiet neighbourhood.

Every afternoon there was fresh baked cookies, milk, te and coffee. Beside that there was free fruit 24/7.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mikkelskriver
Reviewed 1 September 2011

This was our second stay at this lovely boutique hotel. Staff is great, the bed is wonderful. The rooms are small, but nicely appointed. Be sure you ask for a room away from the street when you book. Parking is a big negative. If you come in late at night, it can be a challenge if someone is a parking space hog. Had to park around the corner. Think that tthey should police the parking when people pull in. The entire lot is visible from the office. Other than that, would have given it a 5! The cookies and tea in the afternoon in the lobby are a nice touch.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2011

A wonderfully recently updated Inn that located in a residential area west of Highway 405. he rooms are not large but very comfortable.

The staff has a "what can I do to make your stay a pleasurable one".

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family