This is the kind of review that is hard to write. This place is excellent for what it offers, but it's important to understand that you are not getting a full-service hotel. This is what used to be called a "motor court" - it was built in 1947. It has been transformed into a very well decorated, clean and comfortable facility. Here are the pros: right in the middle of Brentwood, one of the fanciest locations in LA; close to shopping; comfortable, clean; very pleasant and helpful staff; and relatively inexpensive compared to other choices in the area. Cons: right on Sunset Boulevard, although back from the street a bit, but still traffic noise; small room, very small bathroom; doors open directly to the outside; some noise from people outside and in next room; breakfast is juice, coffee, yogurt, fruit and some bakery items wrapped in plastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charm, convenience and extraordinary value: we have it all. Our tastefully decorated rooms are all non-smoking and pet-free, and come equipped with flat-panel LCD TVs and high-speed internet access. Your room rate includes free parking, continental breakfast and freshly-baked cookies every afternoon. Our location in Brentwood is conveniently close to restaurants in Brentwood Village, shopping in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica and only minutes from UCLA and the world-famous Getty Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Brentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles
- Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles