The Brentwood Inn is in a lovely Los Angeles residential neighborhood and is a good value and quiet even though it is adjacent to Sunset Boulevard. The rooms are small and could use an upgrade to hardwood floors (many good hotels no longer use carpet on the floor) if they would like a more upscale look in the rooms and a more discerning clientele. Also, the sheets seemed to be in less than perfect condition. It is a rehabbed motel from the 60's in an absolutely terrific location for travel around Santa Monica and environs.
However, The staff on duty was extremely courteous and wonderfully helpful at all times and we enjoyed our stay there very much and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charm, convenience and extraordinary value: we have it all. Our tastefully decorated rooms are all non-smoking and pet-free, and come equipped with flat-panel LCD TVs and high-speed internet access. Your room rate includes free parking, continental breakfast and freshly-baked cookies every afternoon. Our location in Brentwood is conveniently close to restaurants in Brentwood Village, shopping in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica and only minutes from UCLA and the world-famous Getty Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Brentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles
- Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles