We stayed at The Brentwood Inn for 4 days last week and we loved it. Our experience in Los Angeles has been to stay on the beach in Santa Monica, which is wonderful in its own way, but this neighborhood and this lovely inn is simply the better choice for us-more relaxed and down-to earth and much less expensive. We love to walk and we were able to walk for over an hour each way on San Vicente Blvd. We walked for coffee and groceries to the absolutely wonderful Vicente Foods Market, one of the best grocery stores we've ever been to. Additionally, I was able to get in my boxing workout at Box and Burn, within walking distance of the inn. The Brentwood County Mart has a Starbucks, and one of my favorite stores, Roberta Roller Rabbit, plus so many other stores. The taco food trucks lined up at lunchtime on San Vicente has fabulous burritos for around $7. Santa Monica is a 5 minute drive away, as is the Getty Museum, which was superb, and FREE (just pay $15 for parking, bring yourselves or load up a car with family and friends). Malibu is around a 15 minute drive, head down Sunset Blvd and stay away from Santa Monica when getting to Malibu, they are doing construction on the main route until April of 2015.
Make sure to get free breakfast and cookies and milk in the afternoon. Grab breakfast and coffee to go if you want to get in the car and go. You can even request to use the Apple computer at the check in area to work online. The Aveda products, the air conditioning and the roomy refrigerator were all much appreciated. We will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charm, convenience and extraordinary value: we have it all. Our tastefully decorated rooms are all non-smoking and pet-free, and come equipped with flat-panel LCD TVs and high-speed internet access. Your room rate includes free parking, continental breakfast and freshly-baked cookies every afternoon. Our location in Brentwood is conveniently close to restaurants in Brentwood Village, shopping in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica and only minutes from UCLA and the world-famous Getty Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your The Brentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles
- Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles